One Year Anniversary

Chapter Three... One Year Anniversary

One Year Later...

"No! Don't! Ramone! Aagh!"

I ran through my apartment with Ramone playfully chasing me. He was quicker than me, and he caught me easily and tackled me onto the lounge. I squealed, laughing loudly.

"Do you think Sam and Kent would be pissed if we did it on their sofa?" Ramone teased in his sexy Italian accent.

"Maybe..." I giggled. "But they do it on here all the time when I'm not home. So I don't care..."

"Hmmm..." he moaned, kissing my neck.

We started kissing, running our hands along each other's bodies. I was only in my underwear, having just had a shower and not had time to get fully dresssed. Ramone tossed his pants and shirt to the ground, and we laughed joyfully as we moved in sync. I slipped my undies off, and things just started getting hot and heavy when the front door swung open.

I could feel the embarassment creeping up on me as Kent and Sam stood in the doorway, looking a bit shocked. I grabbed my undies as the boys covered their eyes and ran to my room. Ramone followed.

"Shit, I'm sorry about that!" I gasped.

"Hey, part of the fun is the risk of being caught," Ramone chuckled. "Anyway, they didn't see anything they haven't seen before."

"They're gay, so they might not have seen my bare ass before," I sighed.

"Oh, all gay guys have experimented with girls at least once," he said. "They are foolish if they haven't. Since you're so sexy and all..."

"Shall we finish what we started in the living room?" I asked seductively.

Ramone didn't give me an answer, he just kissed me. And that meant yes to both of us.

"So, thanks for screwing your boyfriend on the couch, P," Kent chuckled. "Nah, we're fine with it. As long as we don't have to see it..."

"I'm sorry," I blushed.

"We do it there a lot," he smiled.

"Yeah, because I needed to know that!" I rolled my eyes.

"So... one year, huh?" Kent grinned. "That's like... epic, for you."

"I know!" I agreed. "I can't believe we've been together for that long! It's gone so fast..."

"Where is lover boy tonight?" Kent asked tauntingly.

"Ramone's got a late class," I frowned. "And it's his sister's birthday, so he's going home tonight. I'm so not in the mood to spend the night alone!"

"Well, Sam's working tonight," Kent sighed. "So us two are gonna have a friend session, okay? Movies... chocolate... popcorn?"

"Sounds great," I grinned. "And pizza. We have to have pizza."

"Pizza? Sure! I'll order it now to deliver."

"I'm gonna go have a hot relaxing bath. And uh... you can wait for the pizza."

"Agreed!" Kent chuckled, and I walked off to the bathroom.

An hour later our pizza turned up.

"Eww! You ordered olives on the pizza?" I groaned. "I hate olives."

"I'm sorry, I forgot Paigey," Kent sighed.

"It's okay, I'll pick them off," I smiled weakly, grabbing a slice.

The pizza smelt so amazing...

I picked off all of the olives and took a bite of the delicious-looking pizza. But I regretted putting the chicken pizza in my mouth. It tasted... odd.