A Hero is Born Pt 1

Start from the beginning

"O-Oh! Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Nothing the son of the Bull King can't handle." I said, proudly.

She tilted her head.

"Bull King? What're you....Oh my..." Her eyes widened as she saw my father and mother.

"Did I interrupt something?" She asked, ears pinning down to her head.

She looked so cute...like a kitten.

"Ahem, if I may. Can I know your name?" I asked.

"Oh! A-Akito." She said.

"I am Redson. Now, Akito, can I ask for your hand in marriage?" I asked, taking her heand, only to see bandages on her hand, making me frown slightly.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Everyone yelled.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa buddy! I-I hardly know you! We literally just met!" She said.

"Doesn't matter, my dear Akito. You've stolen my heart. now, won't you please be mine?" I asked.

She was about to answer, before she looked panicked and looked around frantically.

"My rings! Where are my rings?!" She asked, looking around the place.

"Would this...be your rings?" Mother said, as she held out a small brown bag.

"Yes! Thank you...Princess Iron Fan?" She asked, making us shocked.

"Wait, how do you-?"

"Where I come from, Princess Iron Fan is a chinese mythology, and personally my favorite. Nezha would be second and Ao Bing would have to be next." She said, getting the rings from Mother.

Akito looked at me, but before she could answer, someone else fell on me.

My pov

I was about to answer Redson, before someone fell on him.

"Ana-oop!" I said, as I saw a boy with a red bandana.

"You okay, kid?" I asked, giving him my hand.

He looked at me and blushed.

"Y-Yeah. Thanks-"

"GET OFF ME YOU IDIOT!!" He shouted, as I back up a little bit.

"DID YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?! YOU RUINED MY MOMENT AND MY PROPOSAL!!" He yelled, as DBK stepped forward. 

"A little eavesdropper has fallen into our midst. It seems a waste to crush something as insignificant as my first act as ruler of this new world but so be it." He said, as he was about to step on the kid.

I was about to do something, before Redson spoke up.

"Wait father!" He said, making me confused.

"What's this?" DBK asked. Redson cleared his throat.

"Waste not your energy in this...peasant. Please, Allow me to show you how powerful I have become in your absence father!" He said.

Oh hell no-

"But, I do have one request." PIF said.

DBK looked at his wife as he raised a brow.

"Oh? do tell me." 

PIF signaled Redson.

In a flash, I was in Redson's arms and away from the kid.

"What the f-!"

"Let us take this one, My love, This one has something special. I know you can sense it to." She said, as DBK looked at me.

Something in me snapped, as my tail whacked Redson in the head, letting me go.