"Kanao isn't becoming a Demonslayer." Kocho irked, "I forbid it."

Y/n blinked owlishly, "You forbid it? She's been training for quite a while now though."

"DON'T IGNORE ME." The man screetched.

"I just don't want her to be forced into it you know. Because of my sisters and I's past we where forced into it, and Kanae didn't want Kanao to be forced into it too so-" Kocho started.

"HEY! YOU SHOULD BE BEGGING ME FOR-"

"Masao-San." Y/n irked.

"Uh, yes Y/n-Sama?"

"Are you touching my butt right now?"

"I-"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Yes?"

A loud scream could be heard from the estate that day, and for a few weeks after Masao had to wear a bandage over his eye for some mysterious reason.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh, you know I haven't seen Shinazugawa in a while."

A crow cocked its head at her, "The SQUAWK, wind Hashira!?"

Y/n nodded and hummed, "I haven't seen a lot of people in a while...crows either"

"You have SQUAWK have been burying your head in your work, SQUAWK SQUAWK, and that boy, Muichiro Tokito!"

Her eyes lit up a bit, "That's right! Final selection was a few days ago, I wonder how he's doing!"

The bird squawked in delight as she pets its chin.

"Could you do a wellness check for me, I'd call his crow over but I'm sure they're busy bonding." Y/n smiled.

"Of course, SQUAWK SQUAWK, anything for you Y/n-Sama!" The bird croaked proudly, getting a few more pets before flying off.

"Now, to finish the paperwork." Y/n sighed sadly, "So many notices of deceased to send out."

"Where there a lot of deaths in final selection this year?" A new voice chimed in.