Its you, Its you, Its All for You

"Bryan..." I whispered under my breath.
He heard me and looked at me, then at Randy.
"Step away from my wife."
Randy, stood there, cracking his knuckles and said bravely, "I only obey her, not some goat who broke her heart."
"Bryan... where have you been?"

...

"I've been stuck in one my old friends house." He studdered. "I knew that if I came out, Orton would have attacked me."
"..."

Silence.

"Brie, were going home."
"She's not going anywhere. She's still recovering." Randy answered.
Bryan pointed to the nurse, who was outside the room and said, "The nurse said she'd be okay. I can take her home. Finally."
"..."
"After Reigns told me whats been happening these couple of months without me, I see... I finally see how deep the Viper would go to get me."
"This isn't about you, you flying goat! This is about her!"
"Randy Orton." Bursting throught the doors, was three police men and Roman Reigns.
"You are arrest for the sexual assault of Ms. Brie Bella."
"What?" I yelled.
Sexual Assaults?
Handcuffed, Randy, angrily screamed at Reigns.
Roman. Is this really all your fault. I can't believe he went so down that he told the police and Bryan.
"This is ridiculous!" Randy screams.

Bryan, seeing my face expression, pats my head. "Everything well be okay. I promise."
"But everthing was okay." I whisper back.
Roman had a huge grin on his face. I wanted to slap him, but I was too weak.

I waved goodbye to the person who was going to jail, the person who supposedly sexual assaulted me, and the person... who finally brought me happiness.