Pleasing a Monster

Orton wanted everything perfect. He went out to go get some frozen foods so he can make me a nice dinner.
"If you get hungry, ugh theres a couple of snacks in the main fridge."
I nodded. "Thank you."
"I'll be back in a few hours. Don't do anything dangerous."
With that, he took his jacket and his wallet, leaving me alne, in his house.
***
My stomach growled a little, but I wasn't in the mood for a snack. Randy will be home any minute. I need to stay patient.
I couldn't help myself anymore. I took out a couple of pots, frozen foods, and began making him and I dinner.
I decided to make a seafood delight. What? Those were the only foods I can find.
I hope he likes this. I hope he does.
Ring. Ring.
I glanced at my phone, which was ringing. It was a call from my identical sister, Nicole.
I picked up the phone and answered, "Hello?"
"Where are you Briezy!!" She yelled in my ear.
"You were suppose to meet John and I at the hotel."
"Ugh. I forgot."
"Forgot? Forgot!" She screamed. I heard John's voice in the backround, tryin f to soothe down my sisiter.
"I'm sorry."
"..."
"No really I'm sorry."
"Brie, its our first week off in ages. I can't believe were not going to spend it together."
"I know, but don't worry."
"Ugh, and we were going to go to a Private Island."
"I said don't worry, I'll be getting my butt on a flight to the island, on Wednesday? K."
She cheered.
"Yay." I cheered with her.
"W-Wait, but you still haven't told me where you are at..."

Suddenly, the door swung open, and Orton was back.
He stared at me, I stared at me.
"Who are you on the phone with?" Randals voice roared. think he was mad. I could see it in his eyes.
"Is that Randy?" Nicole asked.
"I have to go, bye." I ended the call
"Brie-" He began to say,
"I'm sorry. I was just having a little chat with Nicole."
He shook his head and smiled at me. "Did you make this dinner... for me?"