Destroying Roses

"I brought you flowers. They resembled to your crimson lips." He whispered.
I bit my lip and rolled my eyes. I'm not going to fall for this act. I'm not going to be the next Stacy.
I grab the collar of his shirt, pushing him forward to me. I gave him a deadly look and said softly, "Stay out of my life."
His eyes widened. He dropped the pretty, beautiful flowers on the floor but, picked it up after I let go of his collar.
"Do you really do hate me?"
"I've been stuck in this hospital for days, and now you decide to come."
"I got-"
"Busy?"
"Yes."
"WWE. I not suprised."
"Why are you acting like this?"
"When I needed you the most, you weren't even there..."
"Brie, I'm sor-"
"Do you even care?" I interupted him.
He froze for a moment and took a huge breath. "Of course I do."
"Then leave me alone before I fall for you."
Oh-No.
Gulp.
Randy, bit his finger and smiled. "So you lied to me Brie Bella."
"Huh?"
He comes closer to me and says softly, "About your worst fear..."
"..."
"Your worst fear is falling for me. Thats why you want me to go. You don't want to be in love with me."
"You have it all wrong!"
"Do I? So you want to fall for me?"
"Huh? Your twistin my words again!"
"No I'm not. I'm just saying ant my lover wants me to say."
"Eh? Wants you to? LOVER??!?"
With that, Randy didn't hesitate. He laughed and leaned in to kiss me... the roses he brought me, were thrown in the air. All the petals, clashed down softly on the floor. One, layed on my head, but was soon fallen off when I saw him.

Bursting throught the doors, was the man who had anger on his face. Shocking me, Randy, and even the roses... was the one and only.

My husband, Daniel Bryan.