Command

"Where's Bryan?!?" I demanded.
Sweatd ripped down on the Vipers bolded chest. His knuckles were bloody, I knew that, that was Bryan blood.
The Viper chuckled in my face.
"Where have you tooken him Viper?" My eyes widened.
He still stood there, breathing loudly.
I batted my eyelashes to hold back tears, but it didn't help. I began making a stream of water down my face and screamed. "Where's Bryan?" "Tell me. Viper. Please." "Please!" "I hate you."
I hate you made him shocked. "Brianna, I..."
"Tell me."
Quick as lightening, he grabbed my left arm. The Viper led me to a small room.
"What?!? Stop with the games."
"Why do you wanna know where Bryan is?" Orton asked.
My eyes narrowed at him. "He's my husband."
"So?"
"I love him."
Orton began to chukle.
"I wouldn't be here right now if I didn't love him." I reminded the beast.
He raised a brow, "You wouldn't have let him participate in that match if you loved him."
Another tear fell down my cheek.
Randy gently swiped the tear away from my cheek. "I hate seeing someone like you cry."
"Is that the reason why you took me here?"
"I don't want my co-workers thinking that I'm a horrible person cause I made a little girl cry."
...
"I'm leaving." I mentioned. I turn around to open the door but, he quicly stopped me. By grabbing my waist, he led me to him, bringing me away from the wall.
"Would you like to know where Bryan is that?"
I nodded reluctantly.
"Then, spend a two night trip wth me."