twenty-six.

I hate when the best face claims don't post much pictures 😔👊 Nour in the MM.
we'll be learning more about the twins now before the book ends.

UNEDITED.

Comments please

chapter twenty-six:

"How are you feeling, mama? We're almost there." Nour rubbed Danielle's thigh as he stared out at the road. Once the police arrived, they explained that it wouldn't be in their best interest to stay at the house, which Nour already knew. Danielle kept insisting that she went inside and got whatever wasn't trashed, but Nour kept shaking his head. They were exhausted and he saw it all over their face and Danielle's too.

"Stop worrying. Turn your head off."

As soon as the drive to Nour's place started, the boys knocked out, Sophia still asleep from the last trip. Danielle was laid back in the passengers seat, her forehead leaning against the window. The ride was quiet, Danielle groaning softly from her stomach turning.

"My stomach still hurts. I'm not sure if it's hunger or pain, though." Danielle responded honestly. Nour nodded as he finally got off the highway, driving down a quiet suburban road with large houses. Danielle never been to that area of queens before, her eyes widening slightly as she sat up.

"Wow.." Danielle whispered, Nour smiling as he turned into a narrow road which led to another, one of the most beautiful houses she's ever seen coming into view.

"No..."

"Yes.." Nour responded cheerfully causing Danielle to gasp. It was huge, it being color coordinated with burgundy and dark oak wood. The gate took up most of the perimeter, the garden cozy and perfectly groomed. Nura sat on the porch in her house dress while smoking hookah, waving at the couple who waved back.

The garage opened, the cars and motorcycles being color coordinated. Nour parked his car before getting out and opening the door for Danielle.

"Wow.." Danielle breathed as she looked around, the smell of paint filling her nose.

"We're home. Come on.." Nour whispered as he gently shook the two boys. They both stirred, Mason slowly sitting up as he looked around, his eyebrows pressed together as he rubbed his eyes. He looked around, his eyes widening as his jaw dropped.

"Holy shit."

"Mason!" Danielle reprimanded gently. Elias had the same silent reaction as they both ogled the cars.

"Can I touch-"

"Of course. Just be careful, okay?" Nour asked. Danielle looked at Nour who was busy unbuckling Sophia before looking at the boys who were giggling amongst themselves. She suddenly felt overwhelmed, swallowing back the tears that threatened to fall.

"You okay? They can look. All mine and Nura's."

"This is a lot..are you sure this is okay?" Danielle asked nervously as she looked up at Nour. Nour leaned down and kissed her forehead before kissing her eyelids.

"Why wouldn't I want the woman that I've grown to love living with me? I was basically living with you at your house. Now come invade mine. They're going to have so much fun here. They'll pick a room and I'll have some time to make sure you're okay."

"Okay. I'm sorry." Danielle sighed causing Nour to roll his eyes.

"Relax. I got you. Boys, come. Let's get inside, you can work in here with me tomorrow." Nour called out, Elias and Mason immediately following suite causing Danielle to smile in surprise and relief.