(Chandni dress)

When I came out of the washroom, i saw that everyone had changed their clothes and were packing their bags after seeing me everyone turned to towards me.

Beta, It's time for our train it's already 9 o'clock and our train at 10 o'clock so we are packing our bag, tell us where you want to go, we will drop you off and then go to the station , Priya mother said and uncle agreed with her.

Aunty there is no need you all will be late because of me for the train,so you guys go and don't worry about me i will manage , i said because I don't even know where will i go and where is my destination, i just know that i  can't go back .

Beta, we have no problem, you have helped us so much, hum tumhare liye itna ker hi sakte h beta, uncle said .

No uncle, there is no need of that, Anyway, the place where I want to go is a little far away from here and in the opposite direction of the station, i will go by myself there's no need you guys go,otherwise you'll be late because of me, i just lied i don't want these people to be worried for me After so much convincing,they listened to me.

We all took our bags and came out from that wedding hall i touched everyone feet who were older than me and they all hugged me and blessed me and i also hugged Priya and she tell me to kept in contact with her i promised her i will and after that everyone took auto rickshaw to go to the station .

When everyone left, i stood there  where will i go now i don't even know anyone here and now it's night I must have found a place to spend the night If there was a temple nearby, i would  stayed there tonight after this I will think in morning what to do .

I covered myself with a dupatta and started walking to find some place to stay I don't know how far I kept walking, I was feeling a little dizzy But I pulled myself together and started walking again to find a Shop where I could get water.

After walking some distance, i saw a shop on the opposite side of the road i still filled dizzy but try to cross the road to get some water i was just crossing the road i saw in front there was a flash light coming in front of me i don't know what happened to me and my head started spinning and  everything blur and blank in front of my eyes.

Author -

Chandni fainted on the road in front of the car when she was crossing the road .

The driver stops the car when he sees a girl fainting in front of the car and tells everyone who present in the car  that's a girl faint infront of the car,  and three women hurriedly got down from the car and came to see her.

One old aged women and other two middle aged women quickly came to see the girl and sat in front of her to see what happened to that girl.

Her face was covered with her little hair's so those people could not see her face clearly to see her face clearly one middle aged women plucked her hair away from her face behind her ear and placed her head on her lap and clearly see her face.

Cha_ndni , she just murmured her name who is lying on the ground and head on her lap and turned towards driver all she could say was to ask the driver to give her a bottle of water.

Bhabhi do you know this girl ? , asked other women who nearly same as her.

Then the driver brings a bottle of water from the car and he gives it to her she does not give any answer to the question and takes the bottle and starts sprinkling on Chandni's face but Chandni doesn't open her eyes and still in unconscious State.