"I would never. Put your trust in me, my love. Would I ever give you anything but the peaks of pleasure?"

"But—"

"I'll give you all you deserve," he whispered as his tail pressed in, testing its resistance. "You're flawless, love. You are perfection. You are everything I have ever wanted and more. I will make you understand that I belong to you if it's the last thing I ever do. All of me."

I shuddered as Mammon's furious pounding between my thighs slowed to sadistic strokes. I didn't realize he was laughing again until he leaned in and ran his teeth over my ear, breath puffing against it as he chuckled. "You'll feel so full, witch. More full than this. My cock in your pussy like this, stretching you so wide, but you'll see you can take even more when he puts his cock in your ass, too. We'll fuck you at the same time. Here. There. I wonder if you'll be able to stay conscious. Humans can barely handle being fucked by one demon, much less two."

"Oh, no, Mammon. That's why I'm being gentle this time. We can't break her. Just my tail, until we train her body..."

"What?" he hissed. "No. You and me, both. Inside her, now."

"I will be. But taking her lovely little hole... here..." I flinched when his tail probed the tight ring again. My heart raced, too overwhelmed by the heady knowledge that I was about to have two demons inside me. That I wanted two demons inside me. "... could injure her if we don't let her adjust first. So gentle, and slow, Mammon. Have patience. After this, if you prove yourself, perhaps... we can continue this arrangement..."

Instead of snapping at Lust with animal possessiveness, Mammon responded with a jerking thrust that made me let out a broken scream. Every angle, every penetration, every stroke drove me crazy. But I wasn't the only one. The approving growl in my ear as Mammon tightened his grip on my thighs was more unhinged than ever.

"Yes," he rumbled. "I might let you share her. If next time is just as good as this."

"Oh, sweet brother. It only gets better each time. You'll see, just as I did."

"Then hurry up and show me. Fuck her ass and let's see who makes her come first."

"It's not always a competition, but a collaboration sometimes... Though if you insist, we should agree not to touch her clit, then. We'll let her have that when she comes for us first like a good girl, won't we?"

"Fuck... fuck, she feels so good."

"Faster, Mammon. She wants you to go faster. Don't you, love? Tell him so."

"Ah... ah, ah!"

The strokes grew stronger, harder, rocking me again as both Princes kept me steady in their unyielding grasp. I had never felt so exposed and vulnerable yet so sheltered at the same time, legs spread, body lifted off the ground, virile bodies crushing me from the front and the back and pressing their heated skin to mine with thrilling force. No one else could get to me. No one else could take me away. His, and his. Theirs.

Mammon pumped in and out of me with savage thrusts, long and fast. His hips slammed against me with every pump, each penetration harder than the last as the inevitable coiling sensation grew and tightened in my belly. But now he was no longer touching my clit, only touching around it, squeezing and groping my inner thighs, parting my lips, running his fingers up from the pussy he pounded into so violently — only to stop before it reached where I wanted him it to the most. Oh, God — and behind me, just a breath away from where Mammon's thick cock surged in and out of my pussy, rendering me delirious, Lust's tail returned to my other entrance. It rubbed against me, slippery and warm.

"You're almost ready for me," he purred. "All covered in your come now, and some of mine. It'll slide inside you where no one else has ever been before. You want it, don't you?"