Chapter 10: Trouble everywhere

I see who's back to look for some more drama. Okay okay I get it. Now you are just as obsessed with drama as I am. But hey- If you are expecting today to be emotional, soft and cute like it was yesterday then you should drop your imaginations right now.

Why? The bad bitch is back now. I freaking cringed the whole night thinking about what had happened. In fact I was unable to sleep. I ain't letting today be a day like yesterday and make it go to waste.

So yeah I don't want to ruin today with no fun. With that I walked towards my first class but in mid way I saw Taehyung walking pass me with a smirk when we made an eye contact. I smirked back.

Oh Taehyung is surely upto something! That smirk says it all. Maybe...I know what this Bipolar freak is planning to do.

Nah nah he is not going to bully or do drugs. He is not the type to do cheap stuffs. Something must've caught his curiosity and interest or else Kim Taehyung active in the morning? It's something what you'd call rare like a meteor shower that comes once every 200 years.

One thing for sure, trouble is coming ahead and either I'll really enjoy the drama or sulk all day. Let's hope for the better.

Anyways sooner or later you'll know what he is upto and so will I. Let's not think about it and move to the class or else someone's ass is going to get whooped!

- Time Skips -

Half day of school is finally over and it's break now. Everyone has been acting kinda weirdly today. Like I haven't seen Lisa since morning nor I have heard Chae singing in the music room. Jimin has been looking at the door of classroom since morning as if he is waiting for someone and I don't see Jin around today. Only Hoseok and Namjoon have been behaving normal along with Jisoo but now both Joon and Hobi disappeared somewhere. Like did something happen or what?

Nevermind. Let me eat first and then I'll look into what's happening. With that I went to grab a bite in Cafeteria.

I sat on one of the seats and took a bite of my food

I sat on one of the seats and took a bite of my food. Just then a girl came running to me and handed a small chit.

"Taehyung sent it for you" She confessed.

I took the chit from her hands and opened it.

This is what the chit said -
" Hey Y/n I found something really really interesting. Something really fun. Mind joining me? It'll be fun to dig the hole deeper :^) If yes then don't go to History class after reccess"

Told you he found something that interests him. Finally some good stuffs after a super boring morning. I wonder what this interesting thing is. I smirked to myself as I replied to him in the same note agreeing to join him. I then handed over the chit to the girl "Return it back to him" I said as she nodded and went away.

Finally some real drama.

I kept on munching my food when I heard our dear head girl announce something.