A Boxing Thrill #3: Showdown

Start from the beginning

[A/N: Not at Siwon stealing the show lmfao GAHAH]

Then he continued eating and watching the scene before him as if it was his favourite tv show. UGH! Are they going to do fork-fencing on the table?! Am I supposed to take a side? Whose side do I even take? They reminded me of Jedediah and Octavius from Night At The Museum.

The night ended on such a chaotic note that my mind had gone haywire by the time we all went our separate ways. I was beyond confused by how the two remained at odds with each other. My attempt to help them get along was clearly futile and I still couldn't understand why!

Also, Donghae crashed at my place again for no reason. This time when he shared my bed and locked me in his arms, all sorts of feelings swirled about in my chest. But as I drifted off to sleep, one took over - bliss.

I could fall asleep in his arms over and over again.

The next morning

Hmm... Waking up next to him feels good. I don't want to get up.

I smiled into his chest when I felt him stroking my hair. "Morning, Hae."

"Mmm." A comforting silence lingered in the air before he spoke again. "Why'd you have to get Eunhyuk to join us last night?"

Why's he asking that all of a sudden? I pulled back to look at him, only to see that he was dead serious. I raised my eyebrow. "Seriously, what do you have against him? You guys literally just met, and he's done nothing to you."

His gaze intensified. "Exactly. You also just met him. Why does it matter so much to you that we get along?"

"Well, you're my best friend and he's... he's uh..." An amazing guy I fall for more and more with each moment we spend together. I know the answer, but why can't I say it?

"I'll go make breakfast." He got off the bed before I could finish my sentence and hastily left the room. What's wrong with him? Running away when he's the one who asked me...

I followed him into the kitchen, where he was spacing out with his eyes trained on the counter. He looks lost... At times like this, I know just what to do. I took his hands and gently turned him to face me before wrapping my arms around his back. "Hey... You know, I really, really missed you when you were away last week."

"Mmm... Prove it."

I pulled back, slowly gazing up into his eyes. He's really gorgeous... I've really never missed him this much before, even when he went overseas for a month that time. I cupped his face gently, stroking his cheeks with my thumbs before planting sweet kisses on them. Then I wrapped my arms around him, tenderly embracing him. "Sleep here for the rest of the week? That's how long you were gone for."

I felt a soft vibration from his chest as he sighed, slowly hugging me back. We stayed like that for a moment until he pulled back slightly, just enough to tip my chin upwards with his thumb and index finger. I froze under his unwavering gaze. Why's he looking at me like that?