An Xian?"

    That caring, gentle and lovable big sister, Zhan Shixun and her...

    "I don't believe it, how is it possible?!"

    She shouted at him hoarsely, pulling the wound forcefully, a mouthful of blood overflowed from her mouth .

    "Ji Huaiyan was killed by you. You committed suicide because of fear and fear of crime. You were the only fingerprint on the knife and I couldn't find it here. With Ji Huaiyan gone, it would be easy for the Zhan family to annex the Lihua Group. Thanks to you Get rid of Ji Huaiyan, the big devil, and all of us will thank you very much."

    Is she just a pawn? A pawn used by exhibitors to deal with Ji Huaiyan?

    The pain from the wound slowly spread, she lowered her head, the sun outside the window dispersed the clouds and mist, and the orange sunlight came in. In the halo, she arched her body slightly and remained motionless, like a sculpture.

    I don't know how long it took, she suddenly moved with difficulty and took out a note from her pocket, then she raised her head, licked the corner of her mouth slightly at Uncle Qi, and then stuffed the note into her mouth.

    Uncle Qi understood the meaning of her eyes too well. There was a kind of mockery that you would never get over if I died. Uncle Qi subconsciously felt that the note she stuffed into his mouth was an important thing.

    "What did you eat?"

    She didn't speak, but smiled at him miserably.

    Seeing this, Uncle Qi didn't dare to hesitate any longer, and hurried over to open her mouth, forcefully stuffed his finger in and took out the note in her mouth. Fortunately, the note was finally taken out, and he frantically opened it, only to find that the note was just a supermarket shopping receipt.

    Before he had time to wonder, he felt a flash of light before his eyes. The action came too fast, and he didn't have time to react. The next moment, there was a tearing pain in his neck, and he saw a stream of blood spurting from his neck. come out.

    Uncle Qi covered it subconsciously, and he stared at her with wide eyes. She was holding the dagger in her hand, the dagger he stabbed into her belly not long ago.

    "You...you..."

    Even though he held it tightly, blood continued to overflow from between his fingers, and the pain was accompanied by a heavy attack. He couldn't bear it for a while, and took a few steps back, pressing his back. Leaning against the wall, he fell to the ground along the base of the wall.

    He couldn't make a sound, couldn't speak, but his eyes were fixed on her face.

    She sat with her back facing the morning light, her expression hidden in the darkness, he felt that she seemed to be laughing, and then the figure sitting stiffly on the bed slowly fell down on the bed, but her laughter continued, filling the room, Gives a creepy feeling of terror.

    Cui Langya woke up with a start, at the moment she was sitting on the back seat of the car, the weather outside was beautiful, the weather in July was clear and hot, and some cicadas were screaming loudly.

    The person sitting in the front co-pilot was talking to her, "Don't worry, the old man is kind. He loved your mother the most when your mother was alive, and he will like you when he sees you." Cui Langya

    said It was only after she came to her senses that it was seven years ago, and she was sitting in the car going to Ji's house.

    She came back after the final exam of the second year of high school. It took her a few days to accept the fact that she was reborn. After a few days, she received the news of her mother's death. The next day, several people came to the door and said yes To complete her mother's will and take him to Xia Chengji's home.