Chapter 2: Don't give apples to the devil

Comenzar desde el principio

After Gu Siyu listed so many advantages of Huo Junxian, Jin Yuansen only heard a little of it. He looked up at the clock on the wall and said, "Hasn't she come down to make dinner yet?"

"She hasn't come out since she went upstairs."

Jin Yuansen's gaze at Gu Siyu was no longer suspicious. He stared at the clock and said, "She's really strange today. Did something happen?"

If you have to say something happened, it's that your wife has a lover, and I found out.

Does that count?

Jin Yuansen muttered as if his wife not coming down for dinner was worse than being bitten by a dog.

He waited from six o'clock to seven o'clock, and Huo Junxian didn't come down to make dinner. Jin Yuansen walked around the living room and ordered takeout. He ordered a table full of good-rated Japanese food.

Gu Siyu didn't feel like eating and went upstairs directly. She walked to the railing and looked up. She suddenly wanted to see what Huo Junxian was doing. She asked Jin Yuansen, who was eating eagerly, "Don't you want to send some food to your wife?"

"Send food to her?" Jin Yuansen raised his hand, "Should I even let her eat?"

He sneered, "I wish she would die."

After his wife cooked for him for several years, he wasn't willing to let her have even a bite.

To be honest, she is very honest and doesn't hide anything.

Afterwards, Teddy ran up the stairs.

Downstairs, Jin Yuansen didn't hear any sounds from the closed door on the third floor.

Gu Siyu's first impression of Huo Junxian.

"What a poor woman."

"Aren't you going to eat?" Jin Yuansen wiped his mouth with a tissue, "It tastes good."

"I have no appetite." Gu Siyu is a villain, but she dislikes eating with people who make her feel sick.

...

In the summer, the temperature was always hot and about the same every day. The only difference was that a few cicadas came out of nowhere and had been making noise since the sun came out in the morning.

The stifling heat and annoying noise made people's heads ache, and the flowers and leaves couldn't stand it either. It was exhausting to be out in the sun.

This oppressive heat continued into the afternoon. As usual, Huo Junxian left at three o'clock. She didn't stop her appointments just because Gu Siyu caught her in the act yesterday. She got ready and put on her shoes before leaving.

Huo Junxian had also taken the time to tidy herself up. She tied her long hair with a light yellow hair tie, and the fluffy ends fell on her back. She wore a warm yellow long dress that was slightly shorter this time, just above her knees. The soft white belt emphasized her waist and made her look even more gentle.

Teddy splashed around in the water a few times before running to her feet and spinning around excitedly, wagging its tail, indicating that it wanted Huo Junxian to pick it up.

Huo Junxian didn't pick it up but instead bent down and played with the dog while walking.

She smiled and said softly, "Come on."

"Woof woof woof." Teddy obediently followed.

"Such a good dog."

A few minutes later, Gu Siyu went to the balcony on the third floor.