school day

Gempa was a good kid. Alweys helping his parents when they needed an extra help. He had wonderfull friends to! Never alone at school tho he dit prefere alone time somthimes and his friends know when.

Hes a teacher pet, not really- but he just loves helping a lott. Hes kind alweys giving a penny to some homeless people when he passes them. He has these 2 bestfriends, 'halilintar and taufan' the rest are some close friends.

He was currently an hour early to class like he alweys is. His best friends were waiting for him in the hallwey and when they saw eachother they had a greet bifore walking to the rooftop toghether.

On the rooftop they were laying or some sitting on a bench. Each giving the other company while they dit there own things. Halilintar on a bench on his phone, taufan laying on the ground watching the sky and the clouds move while gempa watched  his friends and then looking out onto the rooftop to see all the houses. Its peacefull to him, he liked this.

30 minutes later his other friends arrived and joined the rooftop with the other then 10 minutes later they went to class. The classes were boring to this group of trouble makers. So ofcourse they dit pranks and jokes. Some were awkward other times these were fun.

Gempa was chilling next to his light blue hat of a friend ice, he sleeps during clases sure but his life isn't easy at home. And being sociaal takes a lott out of him. He lets him sleep winout being botherd by it.

Classes went by faster when the pranks were done or when it was his likings, during lunch break they gatterd up at the rooftop sinds it alweys peacefull there. There were nice conversations, and somthimes new stories were told.

....

After lunch there next class started. But- gempa got called to the princibel and only returned the next class. He dint look like his usual self he looked- wurried, scared but mostly stressed.

Somthing was wrong. But wat would have been this bad?