|| 8 ||

In morning jungkook was first to wake up he saw tae was sleeping on his chest with big pout ahh he love his hubby more day by day. But then he make tae move downside and start to open first 4 buttons of his shirt as soon he open then he pull tae up and make tae's pout near his nipple.

But he didn't know that tae will be so fast to suck his nipple jungkook was moaning mess as tae was sucking it more harder time to time jungkook breathing heavily ahh he can't take anymore as he finally come. He take a deep breath he was about to pull away his nipple but tae again start to suck and bit it harder in his sleep unaware of but he was doing as jungkook hold bedsheet tightly in his fits in pain and pleasure as he can feel his nipple bleeding little. Now pain was more and pleasure so he decided to push tae he ge can't take his pain more he slowly push take on other side of bed and run towards bathroom.

Jungkook: (while looking at his nipple and applying some anticipate) ahhh it's it's painful (crying little) hu..hubby bite it really hard but but it feel do good also( shy)

Tae: Oh my princess is hurt by just sucking i wonder what will happen when you will have your favourite taeconda inside you i cannot wait to have you kim jungkook.....

(Almost all of you know that tae was never little !)

His aura suddenly changes into a devil and he start Jumping in room while laughing but jungkook come and get shooked looking at his hubby as he was sleeping few minutes ago.

Jungkook: what happen hubby... Did i wake you up

(consern about it but tae suddenly changes his expression)

Tae: no no wife tae tae was hungry.. tae tae want food (cute hugging jungkook

At breakfast table:

Mr kim: bunny you know today your mom dad are coming and they are gonna stay here for week (jungkook smile)

Jungkook: really appa I'm im so happy today

Mrs.kim: ok ok now eat baby you have to feed tae also.

Tae hug jungkook as he was sitting on his wife lap today and after their breakfast they left for office.

Secretary: sir today you have a metting with Mr. Park..

Jungkook: What the hell didn't i today you to not do any metting with them..
(Anger was full ontohim right now)

Secretary: so.... sorry sir but it fixed now(bow and run for her life).

Now Jungkook was sitting on tae's lap as today again his innocent hubby got hard so jungkook is helping him while grinding fast both were moaning mess. But door open and the person jungkook hate was now infront of him...

Jungkook: WHAT THE FUCK BOGUM don't you have manner haaa
( still sitting on tae's lap as tae was holding him tightly)

Bogum: oh oh oh my baby why so angry on daddy haa.... I fucking miss you so much but why are you sitting on his lap... Who is he
(confused)

Tae: hello my name is tae tae and he is my bunny wife (kiss jungkook's lips)

Bogum: WHAT THE HELL., You you know i love you right jungkook then then why you marry this little haa he he can't even fullfill your needs

(so yes bogum love jungkook from his college or i say love him because he is rich and beautiful)

Jungkook: shut the fuck up and left from here before i call security....

Bogum was angry so he left without word then again he hear a knock he get up from tae's lap.

Jungkook: come in (normal voice)

Jimin: ahh kook I'm looking for my soulmate
(look at tae who was looking at him with pout)

Jungkook: soulmate??

Jimin: ahh we are friends since birth so soulmate,, i come to take tae with me oh I'm goona watch movie today so if you allow ....

But tae come and hug him tightly so jimin also hug.

Tae: yes yes tae tae go with chime... Wife tae tae will go now bye

Jungkook: bu..but hu.hubby

Jimin: don't worry jungkook I'll handle him you focus on your work

Jungkook: why my hubby take your cat with you(pout)

Jimin: you know that lazy cat hahh we are going byee

With that tae and jimin left leaving a sulking bunny behind.

Jungkook: chimee.... soulmate my foot
(he was so jealous oh them that he cannot even focus on his work. While tae and jimin were sitting in club while drinking hard as tae have hight
tolerance level..)

Jimin: tae you should not drink this much....Jungkook will get doubt

Tae: shut the fuck up jimin, how how dare that bogum to flirt with by princess haaa I'm goona kill him soon.

(Bloody eyes as jimin knows something bad will happen now and then his mobile ring)

Jimin: hello(normal face)

Jimin cut the call and look at tae. As tae was already smirking at him widely..

Jimin: you already that this will happen right
(shooked yet disbelief look)

Tae: ofcourse i know jimin.....why do you think they all are afraid of me hmm (just smiling)

Jimin: yeah i know i know you bro

At night when jungkook reach home he saw jimin was sitting there with few injuries then reality hit him that tae was also with him. He quickly ran to his room but no one was there, he find tae in whole mansion but was unable...

Jungkook: mo..mom dad hu..hubby wh..where is he (scared)

Jimin: I'm im so.. sorry jungkook i i was no...not able to protect my..be..bear

( crying hard as jeons and kims were try to Console him.)

Jungkook: whh what do you mean haa.... You were the one come to take him not your say this tell ne where is my hubby (shouting at him)

Mrs.jeon: bunny baby come down it's it's not his fault that that bogum kidnap our tae tae

Jungkook: bo..bogum

Mr.kim: we get call just few minutes before he said he wants you to marry him or he will kill our bear

Jungkook: wh.. what ar..are you saying

Mr.jeon: jungkook it's time to protect tae not to cry i promise baby ill not let that bogum marry you but you should go to the place the wants

Mr kim: yes we will be behind you bunny please be strong.

Jungkook was just listening them he is feeling scared that what what if something happen to his hubby.... No no he will protect him. guards no light he was scared but act strong for

Soon jungkook reaches to a dark mansion as  he open the main door tae was laying on floor blood was all around him, like a lifeless body.He run towards him and put his face on his lap and cry hard

Jungkook: hu..hubby wa... wake up please.. hubby

But then suddenly everything went black, someone hit on his head.......
Few days went after that jungkook didn't wake up he was on hospital bed and his mom dad were sitting on chair.

______________________________________-----------------------------To be continued