XXI

The club that Jisoo told Lisa to meet is already filled with partygoers- even if it's a Sunday and it's a school day tomorrow. The place strongly smells like sweat, perfume and smoke. She keep on bumping against other people. It was a good choice to wear something comfortable- it's not like she have to please Jisoo with her appearance. Her tank top was already damp when she reached the bar. She immediately asked the bartender for a martini as Irene's flight still stings a little bit. She knows she's insane for going out tonight but what else she has to do? Wallow in self pity while listening to her new neighbors that were banging against the wall adjacent to her restroom when she left? No. The bartender handed her drink which she downed in one shot. She motioned for another shot again before looking around in search for Jisoo. She's not even sure if she'll remember the woman's face.

She chuckled.

"Is there anything amusing?" A woman asked. Lisa faces her with the intention to shoo the woman away but she was met with a pair of eyes that she knows she stared a lot in the dark. The red lighting of the club didn't even dim the woman's attractiveness.

"Jisoo?" Lisa asked.

"Who else?" Jisoo replied. "Did you agree to meet someone else?"

Lisa shook her head while Jisoo laughed. The sound of the club music is starting to get louder. She glanced at her watch which now shows 9pm. The people around them shouted in glee as the already filled dance floor started becoming cramped. Lisa would not dare to dance in that space.

"Come." Jisoo said as she pulls Lisa who downed her second glass of margarita before leaving the counter. She was about to pay when Jisoo calls for the bartender's attention. "Put her in my tab!"

"Where are you taking me?" Lisa asked, she had to lean close to Jisoo so she can hear her.

"Isn't it too early for that?" Jisoo asked. Lisa laughed at the woman's boldness which strongly reminds her of Roseanne. "My friends are here and they said they want to meet you."

"Why?"

"They want to meet the person who decorated my back because they didn't believe me when I said I slept with someone."Jisoo stopped and faced Lisa.
"Are you okay with that? If not, well that would suck."
"But I had a great time so they can tease me all they want and I won't give a shit."

Lisa can't help but smile. Jisoo is somehow is very similar with Roseanne. Maybe she can pair up the two.

Jisoo guided her to a secluded area guarded by a bouncer. One look at Jisoo and the guy steps aside, allowing them to pass. Jisoo led them to a door at the far end of the club, away from the smell of smoke and sweat. She can now look at the woman's appearance who is wearing a leather skirt and a red top with spaghetti strap. Her skin is glistening with sweat and as her hair sways, Lisa can see the faint marks that she left the other night.

Peculiar. When Jennie made out with a guy during the summer before they started college, she made Lisa hold a cold spoon against her neck so the mark would fade away quick. But looking at Jisoo with a smug look on her face when she sees Lisa staring at her back, she knew that she's with a different crowd.

Jisoo opens the door with a bang, with a number of heads look at their way. One woman with blonde hair stood up, she's almost as tall as Lisa. Her almond eyes looked at Lisa from top to bottom. Lisa wished she wore something decent, not something that she usually wear when hanging out with Jennie.

"So this is her?" The woman asked. Lisa looks behind her with where Jisoo is standing with her eyebrows raised. Rude.

"Go away, Sana." Jisoo said. The woman immediately went back to her seat beside another woman with dark hair. The woman also looked at Lisa before standing up.