Chapter 12 - The "Date"

Start from the beginning

" Bet." I said pouring me another shot.

——
About a hour or so goes by we had got up to go to the concession stand.

"Woooo" I screamed. I twirling around in the grass " This is funn. " I held my arms up and wobbled a little.

" Yo is you good ?" Skylar asked me laughing.

" Of course i'm good, I'm GREATT. You wanna see me do a cartwheel into a split? I did- I did cheerleading in schooll."

" Nilajah I don't this that's a good idea-"

" Fineee. I want popcorn and a pop."

" It's 'Soda' but okay, what kind ?"

" It's POP!" I corrected her.

" Girl what kind of damn drink you want?"

" No, I want juice now."

"You confusing the hell out of me." Skylar laughed. "I'm getting you water."
She turned to the guy and told him our order.

" Look !" I yelled.

I did a horrible ballerina spin. I held my head as I started to feel sick " Ion feel good now."

I stumbled for real this time. Skylar ran over and caught me before I fell.

" Shit Nilajah!" She yelled picking me up. " Let me get you home before your girl kill me. Here drink some water."

" Too late." Taylin got out the tinted windowed car that just parked near us. She was looking Skylar with a angered expression. Her jaw was clenched, eyebrows furrowed and she spoke in full anger.

" What the fuck did you do?" She asked helping me stand up.

" I didn't do anything. We probably had a little too much to drink-" Skylar tried to explain.

" YOU look perfectly fucking fine! Did you drug her or some shit!?" Taylin yelled.

" No! I-"

" I'm fineee! I just need to sit down." I said. I stood up but immediately I got dizzy and stumbled a little.

Taylin picked me up and walked me to her car. She helped me get in and then leaned the seat back before closing the door behind her.

" I swear on my mothers grave... Skylar did you fucking do something to her!?" Taylin was losing her patience.

" No! we was just hanging out I swear."

" Skylar if I find out that you did something I'm going to fucking kill you."

——
The ride home was quiet. Taylin just look so angry. My head was spinning and I felt my stomach getting queasy.

" Bae?"

Taylin didn't say anything but she glanced over at me to acknowledge me.

" Pull over real quick." I asked her.

She passed lanes to pull over. " What's wrong-" I took my seatbelt off and opened the car door starting to throw everything up.

" Fuck Nilajah!" She took a deep breath to try and console her anger.

I picked up my bottle of water to swish my mouth out and spit it out. " Okay, I feel better now."

Taylin watched me with her arm rested on the door and held her two fingers on her temple. " Did she do something to you?"

" No, I think I just had too much to drink but I only had two shots and she made us drink which was really good." She looked at me with a stern look. " What?"

" Are you sure she didn't drugged you?" Taylin asked.

" Yes, she's not going to drug me. The alcohol just didn't mix with my stomach that's all." I shrugged. " I feel better now that it's out my system. I just wanna lay down."

The car ride was quiet for rest of the time being. I ended up texting Skylar apologizing for the way I got and Taylin yelling and that I really had a good time.

Her text back read " 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚘, 𝙸𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕."

We pulled up to her place. " You're staying with me tonight." She said getting out the car and walking around to open my door.

——
After I got myself together, I laid down with her but she still wasn't speaking.

" Why do you have a cut on your face?" I asked her after staring at the slight scar on her cheek.

" It's nothing, just scratched myself that's all." She looked angry still but was speaking calmly.

" Are you upset with me?"

" No, I don't like that person and I don't trust her and If I find out she did something to you I'm going to kill her."

I laughed a little. " You can't just be out here killing people that wants to be friends with me."

She looked over at me for a second than looked away. Keeping her expression blank. " Come on, let's get some sleep." She turned the lights out, cuddled me and went to sleep.

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦... 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘚𝘬𝘺𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩? 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴? 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

——
𝗔/𝗡
𝗢𝘂𝘂𝘂 𝗡𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 >>>