Once Katiana was inside, she was immediately greeted by the girls. Leigh stood up and was the first to greet her with a bright smile. Katiana walked over to the table and greeted everyone.

"Queenie!" The girls squealed as they got up from their chairs to embrace Katiana tightly in a group hug.

"Ladies!" Katiana replied.

They all pulled away, took their seats, and started catching up when the waitress came with the food that Leigh had ordered for the table.

"I already ordered for us," Leigh said.

"Some things haven't changed," Katiana said with a smile.

"Right. Leigh still thinks she's our mother," Selena said with a giggle.

The catch-up with the girls went better than she expected, there was no awkwardness, and it flowed just like when they were in college. She actually missed these girls and made a promise to keep in contact with them.

"Girl, you can't get rid of us now, this meet up felt too natural for us to not keep in contact," Laressa said.

"Period," Leigh said.

Selena suggested that they all take a picture for instagram so everyone moved to one side and snapped a couple of pictures on Selena's phone.

Katiana gave Selena her number so she could make a group chat and send over the pictures.

Katiana's phone lit up with an Instagram and text message notifications. Selena tagged Katiana in a picture.

Katiana opened the Instagram app and saw the picture posted. Selena had posted six photos of the group. She followed everyone tagged in the picture before liking the post and commenting on it. She reposted it to her Instagram story with several heart emojis on it.

"Oh bitch, I just gained a hundred followers," Alisha said.

"Ladies be prepared to be spammed," Katiana told the table.

Before leaving, the ladies and Katiana promised each other to not be strangers and try to hang out more often.

Instagram