|42| The letting go

Start from the beginning

"Now my boxers." He continues gripping my hair tighter as my hands go to his boxers. "No no, Mia. You already know how I want it. Remove them with your mouth."

Looking up at him through my eyelashes I find him staring at me with the most frantic of looks. His voice might sound all controlled and dominant but he is as close to losing it as I am. I'm driving him crazy the same way he is driving me crazy too.

"Yes, sir." I dare to say it one more time hoping that will be enough to break him as I bite the elastic of his boxers and push down with the help of my hand.

His dick that finally gets out of its restrain standing directly in front of me. Now he is as hard as he can be, his tip already glistening with pre cum and I haven't even touched him yet. We are both long gone.

"So obedient tonight, where has my beautiful little brat gone?" His grip over my hair just grows tighter, the pain of my scalp mixing with how turned on I am right now.

"It's hidden, I want you to use me tonight, do with me anything you want as hard as you want it," I explain fighting the urge to take him inside my mouth already. "Would you do that for me, Carlos? For you?"

I can't stop looking at him, his eyes look the most beautiful when he is like this, because it is when we are intimate that he doesn't try to hide what he feels. He wears every emotion out on display, they all show through his eyes. The vulnerability, the desire, the hunger.

"Are you sure?" He asks looking down at my mouth.

God, I can't wait for him to use it in whatever way he wants.

"More than sure, I'm on my knees begging you to use me." I plea with him knowing he is fighting not to do it in case he might hurt me.

"Mia..." He mutters hesitating.

"Fuck my mouth until I can't breathe anymore Carlos." This time and still down on my knees fully at his mercy it's me who orders.

"Okay." No hesitation anymore and no warning either.

My order is all it takes for him to push my head down to his dick and I lose no time on opening my mouth taking him as far as I can. The tears already formed in my eyes getting ready to fall. He fills me to the brim and as long and thick as he is I have to fight really hard not to gag.

"Fucking hell, your mouth is magnificent." He pushes my head down at the same time he moves his hips forward.

The table screeches from underneath by how hard he is fighting not to lose his balance and my knees dig into the floor so hard I know I will have marks later... or at least I hope I will.

Putting my hand against his thigh so I don't fall over as his thrusts get harder I hollow my cheeks and try to give him more room. The tears have started to fall already and that just seems to make him more eager, he goes deeper and it is the moment I feel his cock on the back of my throat that I can't fight the gagging anymore.

"Take it, Mia, this is what you wanted now take it." As I try to fight for air he keeps going harder and faster using me for his pleasure, exactly as I told him to do.

He has finally let go and that couldn't make me happier. I understand he was hesitant after what happened to me but my past doesn't define me. I have always enjoyed this type of sex and I couldn't let Mason take that away from me, he had taken more than enough.

My saliva starts to droll down my chin mixing with my tears and the slurping sounds become louder by the second while he keeps on quickening his pace looking for the release he desperately needs.

Letting go of his thigh I take his balls inside my palm and massage them as I keep on sucking with everything I have got. He moans loudly and I feel him twitch inside my mouth as my pussy throbs in response.