The truth can hurt.

Mulai dari awal

''Well, uh I walked up to Liam's room and there was a person in his bed sleeping, and YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO IT WAS!!!'' He yelled the last part, scaring the shit out of me.

''WHO?!! WHO WAS IT HAZZZA!'' I shouted back.

''itwaszaynsbrotherzachwhosdatingniallsohemusthavecheatedthesonofabitch,'' he said that last bit so fucking fast, I just gave him a wtf look.

He took a deep breathe and said,

''It was Zach Malik, Zayns brother, who is dating Niall, which means HE CHEATED ON NIALL THE SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!!!'' He stood up at the last bit, my jaw dropped,

''Zach and Liam,'' I said slowly and then grinned,

''ZIIAAAM!!!!!!!'' Harry glared at me.

I smiled innocently at him and he just glared at me harder,

''Are you fucking serious Louis?

My smile fell,

''W...what do you mean?''

He slammed his fist on the table and leaned across,

''IT SOUNDED AS IF YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY OF ZACH TO CHEAT ON NIALL!!''

I looked down,

''Maybe he had a reason,'' I stated.

Harry looked so furious that I decided to take a step back, but he did something unexpectedly he burst into tears,

''You have always had a crush on Zach, Lou so no wonder you take his side, why are you with me if you love him!'' He bawled and ran up the stairs to his room.

I stood there stunned, what just happened?

Niall's P.O.V

Zayn turned to look at me and I smiled slightly, he sighed,

''Did someone hit you with this?'' He asked, by now Zach had came down and froze when he said that,

''Oh Nialler, come on I want to walk you to school today babe,'' he said quickly, hooking his arm through mine.

Zayn glared at him and gave me a look that said, we'll talk about it later.

We left the house before Zayn and Zach held my arm tighter,

''Niall, remember what I said would happen if you told him, or anyone else?''

I nodded warily.

He grinned and put his arm around my waste,

''How's your rib?'' Is he serious? He's only asking that now, my rib by now has fully healed.

''Fine,'' I said and pulled his arm off me,

''Zach?''

''Yes, baby?'' I shivered in disgust, I hate it when he calls me babe or baby or whatever, but I wouldn't mind if Zayn did.

Ugh shut up Niall!

''I uh think we should break up,'' I blurted out, he stopped and stopped me aswell.

''And why would you think that?'' His tone scared me a bit, it wasn't very pleasant.

''Well, because I don't like the relationship, we have never been out on a proper date, I don't feel anything between us Zach, I'm sorry,'' There I said it, I finally said it.

He leaned towards me,

''You do not get to fucking break up with me Horan,'' he growled, my eyes widened in slight fear.

He punched me hard on the jaw, and said,

''I'm telling everyone that I broke up with you, got it? Don't you dare you dare tell anyone that you dumped me, cuz I don't get dumped, and guess what else little Nialler?'' He smirked.

''I cheated on you with Liam,'' he whispered, my heart dropped,

''What?'' He laughed and walked on, leaving me standing there.

I can't believe he cheated on me, when I thought we were okay, a tear slid down my cheek, why am I crying?

Zach's P.O.V

The little bastard, dumped me, how dare he even get the nerve to do that. I looked back and he wasn't even following me, hm I hope he's okay.

SHUT UP ZACH! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM.

I feel bad for punching him, that was a bit far to be honest, my eyes widened, where did all this come from?

Anyway, I saw Liam, as I soon entered the hallway in school, I grinned and crept up behind him and slid my arms around his waist.

He jumped slighty and then saw it was me, making him relax,

''Payno?'' I whispered quietly, a tear slid down my cheek.

I scold myself, so much for being the bad, tough boy.

He wiped my tears with his thumbs,

''Whats wrong ?'' He asked, concern dripping from his mouth.

''Niall, dumped me,'' I sobbed, he sucked his breath in,

''Screw him, Zach. Who cares about that asshole, I love you, you have me okay? You always will, even if you want to go out with someone else.''

I sobbed harder, Liam is the most kindest and caring person that I have ever met.

I brought my lips to his, and we started having a full on make out session, until I heard people coming into the classroom.

''I really care about you Zach,'' Liam stated, I smiled at him and realised that I do care about him aswell.