"Wait you mean?" Bo asked.

"Yes, I am going to destruct in order to restore balance back to earth. You see, I've lived a great deal and caused a similar disruption which has cost me to live eons without her. It is time I'm laid to rest for good and what better reason than the same reason I lost her." Aziz said.

"You will go down as a legend." Bo said.

"Enough sentimental chit chat. Let's make history." Mick said powering the flame gun.

"What about us?" Bren asked holding Mary's hand.

"You guys have to stay here." I said as the roof of the tower got ripped off and sucked away.

"There they are, take the twins." Lex said in this suit and these droids came down, we then began to fight them off and suddenly blue lasers came from the sky, it was the blue lantern core.

"Alex, take the twins to safety." I said.

"Far away." Kara said.

"I'll cover you." Mon-El said to Alex as they both took a twin and ran towards the vehicles.

Nala's Perspective...

"How long?" I asked.

"Only five nanoseconds, ship time." Dustin said.

"HEY!" Our capturer said.

"I'm on it." Sydney said as she started fighting with him.

"I did it." Dustin said. Sydney started struggling and Winn jumped in. I pulled at the door and things began to fly out of the ship.

"I can't get it to land. It's stuck." Dustin said. I held on to the handle and shot my lasers at the engine and the ship was still in the air.

"We're going to have to jump." I said as Winn was tossed into me. He nearly got sucked out the ship. I held on to him and Sydney was thrown out the ship.

"I got her." I heard Jude over the coms.

"You found us." I said.

"Eh, I had help." Jude said as Kara and Kal got onboard and shut the doors.

"Be careful, he's got some sort of Kryptonite in a box." I said as Winn stood up. He then threw this powder that made us cough and go blind for a moment.

"I can't see." Kara said.

"Use your hearing." Kal said. We followed the sounds of his footsteps. Kal then grabbed him and Kara then flipped him. The powder finally cleared from our eyes.

I grabbed him by the shirt, "You are going to land this ship."

"IF I COULD I WOULD! Stupid Lex has us dangling in some sort of beam. The only way out is to jump. Do what you must, I no longer wish for any of this." The guy said as he pressed a button and the rest of the aliens he had on board came out. All in various ages and planets.

"Jude we need transport help." Kara said.

"Blue lanterns are on it. I'm currently helping Bo and Aziz find the paradox." He replied over the coms.

"Aziz?" I asked as I then began to step foot off of the ship, I grabbed as many people as I could and brought them down and after several trips, everyone was off.

"Now let's get you guys to safety including you Nala." Kal said.

"I'm well thanks." I said.

"Nala, I wasn't asking." Kal said.

"Did you forget whose older?" I said.

"Did you also forget you have two twins that need you more than ever?" He asked.

"I did not, but the world needs help and I'm going to help save the world to make it a better place for them." I said.

"Winn?" He asked.

"She's right, and you know it Kal." Winn said.

"They haven't seen you in half a year." He pointed out, I then flew off. Kal then followed.

"NALA!" He yelled.

"You and Kara both know something I don't. You're both lying to me about something. I'm going to check on Jude." I said threw the wind.

"Nala," he then stopped flying next to me and he threw a boulder at me. I caught it, "you're right. We have been keeping something from you."

"Well it's either you tell me or I find out. I promise, you won't like me if I have to find out." I said.

"Clear the area!" Jude yelled as people ran due to Aziz growing bigger.

"Nala please don't." Kal said.

"Nala you shouldn't be here." Jude said.

"And neither should you." I said.

"GET BACK!!" Bo yelled.

"No actually I have to. You see, at this very moment I cease to exist. I was told by Legends when they went to the future. I died in this very crisis." Jude said.

"No there must be some other way." I said.

"No." Kal said.

"Aziz!" I called out.

"Nala." He then shrunk.

"Look how big you are and gorgeous just like your mom. Thank you for helping me realize that all the power just isn't worth it. I do however have something I must give you as a thanks." Aziz said.

"What?" I asked as he reached in his pocket and pointed it at Jude and Bo they were then tossed in the orb in which he tossed it to me.

"I have what I need and what he needed. Please take care of yourselves and this planet." Aziz said.

"Hold it you big lug." Lex said.

"Lug?" Aziz said.

"I know it's easier to destroy things to save the day but what if you can box it and send it on its merry way and you get to stay around forever?" Lex asked.

"Aziz do not listen to Lex." Kal said.

"Please I'm just a mere human." Lex said.

"No you aren't you are just an arch enemy." I said.

"Oh quiet. Matter of fact heads up." Lex said as he shot a blast towards Kal but I jumped in-front. I was knocked out cold. I then heard the sound of the wind.

"Hang on Nala." Kal said as I then blacked out again. I opened my eyes again and looked towards the skies they were purple and lasers were flying through the sky. I blacked out, GET UP! A voice yelled at me. I then fell from Karl's arms. I hit the ground, the orb fell in the small fountain and the boys were out.

"Aziz is going to pay for that." Jude said.

"It was uncool." Bo said. I sat up, my body on fire my skin had blotches on them. I winced in pain.

"Nala come on." Kal said.

"What happened?" Jude asked.

"I'll be fine." I said as I looked up and Aziz eyes were red. "Aziz!"

"Nala this power is everything I've dreamed of." Aziz said.

"But look at what you are doing, think of Alura. Would this be what she wanted?" I asked. He looked around at all of the chaos. "Would this be what Rao wanted?"

"But this power?" He asked.

"It's not worth it. Listen. You must fix this." I said as my heart rate began to slow.

"Luthor said." Aziz said.

"He can be very persuasive. But it's n-not, it's not," fighting for consciousness, "not true."

"You are badly hurt." Aziz said cupping his hands as I nearly fell out of the sky.

"Aziz destroy the paradox paradigm. Do it for Alura." I said before blacking out again.