𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦━ chapter thirteen ━

𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦
━ chapter thirteen ━

❝𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐢: 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬.❞

---

IT was early in the morning when the three girls; Tachibana Hinata, Sano Emma, and Shiba Yuzuha were gathered in their shared room inside of the rest house that they along with the others were given for them to stay while they're here in Veludo Way for about two weeks.

While they were just finished trying to get the sleepiness out of their system, Emma had thought of visiting her best friend, Tsukioka (Y/N) at the Mankai Dorms and have her show them around; since they're here in Veludo Way anyway, why not have (Y/N)—who's living here—show them around so that they could get to know more about the said female's home.

 —"Eh? I mean, I'm up for it, but. . will everyone be fine with only us girls would be going out without them?" Hinata expressed her worries as she looked at her blonde-haired friend; she wanted to roam around Veludo Way too, but considering the good girl she is, she's just worried about what would her boyfriend Takemichi, and the others may think if they suddenly just went out without their permission.

Currently brushing her ginger-colored locks, Yuzuha sent a reassuring smile at the worried Hinata, "It'll be fine, Hina-chan. I mean, you and Emma got me anyways. If there's anything that'd happen, which I hope not, I'll be there to back you guys up." She said, and that made the said two girls to immediately realize that Yuzuha's quite great and strong at fighting for an average female teenager like her; this made them to relax, knowing that Yuzuha would be there to protect them if there's a danger.

"Yuzu's right, Hina! I mean, since we're here in Veludo Way now anyways, why not explore it, right? And, we also got (Y/N)-chan with us who knows Veludo Way since she literally lives here, that's why we're going to the Mankai Dorms and ask (Y/N)-chan to accompany us. So don't worry, Hina!~" Emma smiled at the said peach-haired female, who finally heaved up a smile on her angelic face as she finally agreed with Emma's plan, "Alright then. But! We should at least let everyone know so they won't worry about us going out without any permission!" She quickly added.

Both girls who were with her nodded, agreeing with her idea, "That's true. We wouldn't want to deal a group of boys interrogating us where we went off." Emma joked lightly, laughing a bit afterwards as she stood up and stretched her body.

"Alright then, let's get ourselves ready before having our breakfast downstairs. Then we go ask those guys and go to (Y/N)." Yuzuha summarized their plans for today, and with Hinata and Emma nodding, everything was all set.