𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦━ chapter one ━

𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦
━ chapter one ━

❝𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐢.❞

---

INVINCIBLE MIKEY, or that's what he was infamously known since he was the age of 13.

Sano Manjiro, famously called as Mikey, the President of a large, over a hundred member biker gang located in Shibuya Tokyo, the very same Toman President who was greatly respected and feared by many, is currently seated inside a small, but cozy and warm shop that fills his chest with homely warmth and feeling.

A small, dazed, in-love smile was seen tugged on Mikey's features as the chin of his face leaned on his palm, wherein he has his elbows supporting himself as they laid on the table on his seat. His supposedly dark and blank black hues filled with softness, gentleness, and a look of someone who's in love. And the dreamy sigh he lets out as he watches a beautiful blue-haired female roaming around the small cozy shop to give the customers their orders they placed.

Sano Manjiro, the same Invincible Mikey, President of Toman, greatly respected and feared by many, is currently eyeing a girl with hearts visible around him, if one would be brave enough to look at him.

Sighs~ She's so pretty today, too~

The blue-haired female that Mikey happens to silently admiring was named as Tsukioka (Y/N), famously known and called as (Y/N); a young 17 years-old teenage female who helps out at this small but cozy flower and café shop; something that both her and her big brother had been wanting to put up since young, at least that's what Mikey heard from some of the regular customers he had asked about Tsukioka (Y/N).

According to them, this was used to be a flower shop alone, until (Y/N), the youngest of the two Tsukioka siblings, decided to make this previous flower shop to be more inviting, hence it has became the flower café shop that it is known today.

Flowers, leaves, and plants adorned the interior and the exterior of the shop, plus the natural fragrance of the flowers and the sweet aromatic scent of freshly baked pastries and the freshly brewed coffee wafting throughout the atmosphere. The ambiance inside screaming homely and warm, no doubt, even the feared delinquent Mikey himself, was attracted by how this place reeks of home and warmth, something he has been yearning for since.

Mikey admits the decorations are beautiful, the ambiance relaxes him, and the sweets and drinks satisfy his hunger, but the most important thing that he focuses himself on was (Y/N) herself.

And today is just one of the days wherein Mikey would come to this shop to silently watch and admire the female Tsukioka, who was gracefully and gently smiling at everyone her blue eyes could spot on; and because Mikey was seemed to be focusing on the said bluenette-haired female, he didn't noticed a certain tall male with braided blond hair and that black dragon tattoo inked on the left side of his temple, standing behind him, an annoyed look matting his face.