𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨

𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦━ prologue: notes ━

𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦
━ prologue: notes ━

---

Hello, this is Sumi すみ, 𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦's author.

First of all, I'd like to apologize if this book will take long to update. I've been busy with college life, but I'm trying to pitch in this story as well as my other stories to make sure you will still read it.

So, I have concerns I'd like to address before you all read this wonderful book—and as well as pertaining to my other books; 𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬 and 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧.

So, I've been seeing comments in 𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦 about the (Y/N) or the reader not bearing the (H/C), (E/C), (H/L), (S/C) stuff, the common things to describe (Y/N). Comments such as ❛isn't this supposed to be a Y/N story not an OC one?❜ and stuff like that.

Well, firstly, this IS a (Y/N) story and so does 𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗬 and 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧, but who says that the rule that (Y/N) should only have (H/C) etc. ? I don't know how many times I've told you this, but this is NOT purely a Tokyo Revengers story, it is associated with an anime called 𝘼3!, an Otome game/anime that is focusing on theater and acting.

All the (Y/N) I have in my three High School AU stories are related to the characters of A3!, so it's obvious they'll be bearing the same appearances as them.

Second, all authors like myself are allowed to make (Y/N) to either only have (H/C) etc. or to describe her with the appearance that the author imagined her to be; having a specified hair, eyes, and skin colors—the latter one helps them to imagine how the (Y/N) looks like more to them and to determine their personality.

I like to create those kind of (Y/N), since it gives me more an idea how to shape her as a person and how to have her, her own character development.

As much as I love seeing authors allowing everyone to imagine themselves as (Y/N) with their own looks, I also love seeing authors putting on their ideas of how (Y/N) looks like to them.

So every authors even you, have the right to make the decision of your stories; whether (Y/N) has already a specified hair, eye, skin color or just how she looks like, or if you want to just have her imagined by the readers how she looks like.

And lastly, if you don't find this story your cup of tea, then you're free to not read this story, vote, comment to it, or even adding it to your reading lists.

And that's okay for me, I'm not going to get angry of you because of that.

I mean, I am only creating this story because I find fun in this, especially I genuinely wanted a Mikey story that fits my preferences so I created 𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦; to as well serve you some fluff and happy fanfics.

And, writing these helps me escape from my problems in reality. I don't want to overthink further about this, so I decided to address this as calmly as I can, and I'm glad I was able to do so.

So, yeah, I think these are my only concerns for today.

I hope y'all understand 'cause not every author is like the others who does what you're used to. Each of us are unique, so keep that in mind.

Okay?

Okay (◍•ᴗ•◍)

━━ Note (Edited): This also pertains to my other stories as well.