𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦━ chapter ten ━

𝗪𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗬 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦
━ chapter ten ━

❝𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟; 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 - 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢.❞

---

~ Few Days Prior ~

—"What? Did I stutter? I said we're going to see (Y/N)-chin then and stay there at the Veludo Way for few weeks, uh, maybe two or three?" Mikey had to look at his friends as if they're crazy—when they thought he's the crazy one for just being so impulsive like this.

He just wanted an excuse for him to visit his 'wifey', since Mikey has been missing his beloved (Y/N) ever since she left Shibuya just a week ago.

"No, we heard you right." Draken was massaging his temples, a frown etched on his face as he looked at the short blond-haired male who was looking as usual, nonchalant. 

"But what are you saying that we will be staying there for about two or three weeks? Are you fucking crazy? We all have fucking classes during weekdays and you know that you have to ask permission from Shinichiro-kun, your gramps, and Izana!"

At the mention of his other older brother, Mikey's eyes squinted in annoyance, a small pout formed on his lips as he crossed his arms above his chest. "So? Nii-san will allow me to go since he have no choice to. As for that stupid Izana—I don't care about him. And, as if y'all take your school shits seriously." He raised an eyebrow at them, and most of them flinched, knowing that they're really not taking their schools and classes seriously. 

Well, some might do, but majority of them happened to be just as bored and unwillingly going to school.

"But still," He turned to Yuzuha, the said light brown-haired female whose hand was on her waist as she supported Draken, who's against to Mikey's wishes to go to Veludo Way just for (Y/N). "The distance between Shibuya to Veludo Way is just time consuming; Veludo Way is located at the outskirts of Tokyo. That means we'd have to commute through train and have to sit in there. In conclusion, it'll be tiring for us to just commute there." 

Not to mention, there's no way Taiju's gonna let me and Hakkai come. . Yuzuha added to her thoughts.

"And the time you will consume just to get there lasts for about two or three hours. . wouldn't it be that tiring for everyone?" Hakkai added, anxious about Mikey's suggestion; as someone who has a strict brother, Hakkai knew he's screwed if he ever goes along with Mikey's plan to come and see his wifey.

Ruffling his hair, making it more messier, Kazutora slid his orbs over to Mikey's way, the said latter male who was trying to compose himself as his friends seemed to be in board with his wonderful suggestion.