Volume 1.4: Touch it.

Start from the beginning

Trying to manipulate me is,like inviting Mike Tyson to a boxing match without rules.You will not only be destroyed, but also disgraced for even trying.

"I will support you in any case. But don't expect too much from me. I can't help you with everything."

"If you lend a hand, it's like two letting go."

"Okay, so you want me to rebel? I don't mind that kind of thought process."

"Of course I don't want you to. I guess we don't need your help. I should be able to do it on my own."

I'd really like to see that. Of course I will have to intervene sometimes, but as long as she doesn't interfere in my private life, then it's not my problem.I would like to see what she does next, maybe she even despairs of integrating me into a study group.

I have almost forgotten about this issue, so she has been trying to force me to join her study group. Only the problem was, I was already a few steps ahead.

Meanwhile, I forced Hirata to let me play a big role in the success of the class without doing much. In the study group, I don't feel like I have to do anything, Yukimura does my part.

I just wanted to demonstrate to Horikita that I am capable of doing things that she would never have known about. She will see a huge scene unfold infront of her eyes that she will never forget.

We reached the classroom just before the bell rang.
"Sensei, we didn't get any points, could it be that there is a bug in the system?"

"No, that can't be, all the points have already been distributed."

"Huh? But I didn't get any."

"Are you all that stupid? Really? Do you really think that you get points for doing nothing? This is an elite school. 87 unexcused absences, 202 times playing on the smartphone, 36 times sleeping during class, 412 times talking without permission during class. The points awarded for grade D are 0."

As expected. Nothing is free in life.

She takes a roll of paper out of her pocket and fixes it to the board.

'940 CP: Class-A
680CP: Class-B
430CP: Class-C
0CP: Class-D'

What a surprise.

"Never in this school's history, has a class managed to score a whole 0 points. Where to start? One of the biggest problems is your grades. 18 points is also a record-breaking score. It seems like you were just spending and sleeping. Sudou Ken, aggressive and hot-headed. Ike Kanji, no positive performance so far, Horikita Suzune, one of the biggest defects. And worst of all...Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Expected a lot and disappointed even harder, never made a mistake like this before."

"I am defective? I see no reason to be in a class with these scum! My grades are exemplary!"

"There's a problem, Horikita. Unfortunately, that's also the only thing you have to offer."

"What else do I have to offer a school? A school is all about being as good as possible grade-wise."

"Not at this one."

That pretty much bruised Horikita's ego. She sat down again after this little argument.

"Sensei, what can we do to get class points?"

"Very simple, rethink your lifestyle and.... Win special exams."

Her gaze turned to me with that. She let out a deep breath. Her disappointment could be seen in her eyes.

"Ayanokouji, I want to see you outside the teachers' lounge after class."

"Okay."

Class continued normally without anyone daring to sleep, talk, or do anything else except pay attention. Today's event gave them a push back, now I want to see what you want to do, Horikita.