"Okay. Why don't we call to the police? They must do something if we explain that Gilbert might be after her. And they are looking for him." Joonas suggested calmly. But as he talked, I paid my attention many feets away to some people. They all were wearing black clothes, and it looked like that they were dragging something. I frowned as I tried to see what they were doing. Then I saw that it was a man that they were carrying. My heart almost skipped a beat, it looked very suspicious. Why they would be dragging a man?
"Hey.. look." I gave a nod to that direction where they were. Joonas turned his head too, and we both stayed silent. Then he took my hand and pulled me closer to the building, so they wouldn't see us.
"What the fuck are they doing?" Joonas whispered like they would hear us.

I started walking to that direction, but still casually, so they wouldn't notice. Joonas was following me close, and I think that he threw the cigarette away.
There was a few man, and they had a black van. They pushed the other man to that car, I don't know if he was alive or not.
I had to stop when I saw another guy coming from the courtyard of the building. Joonas almost tripped because of my quick actions, and he mumbled something angrily. I didn't care.
The man had a neck tattoo, and he was talking to the others like he was the boss.
"Why are we spying them?" Joonas questioned impatiently. I kept my eye on that strange man who had a familiar appearance.
"I have a strange feeling about this..." I answered silently. Joonas sighed behind me.
"Well no shit..."

"Listen. I think that Freya might be included in this." I turned around to look at him. He frowned confused. I just got that feeling. Something was really off. Freya is missing, and I see few man dragging a body to a van. And then I see a guy who is probably their leader, and he seems like I have met him before. But we were still a little far away, so I couldn't really see his face.
I turned around again to observe them, and now it looked like that they were done talking. The van started driving away, but the man with the neck tattoo walked back to the courtyard. Now it was our time. I started walking again and Joonas followed next to me.
"Do you have any weapon?" I asked as I was preparing myself mentally.

"This." Joonas then replied and I turned my head to look at him and what was on his hand.
"A lighter?" I questioned sighing. Now it wasn't the time to make jokes. He shrugged his shoulders.
"We can set him on fire if you want." He put the lighter back to his pocket casually.

We walked through the courtyard towards the door that would lead us in to the building. I think the man went there since the door wasn't locked.
Now it was the time to find the right apartment.
We walked two floors up, and we checked every apartment by listening through the doors if we would hear something that isn't normal. Everyone is sleeping, and we heard nothing.
Until a door slammed open two floors above us. We looked at each other with Joonas, eyes widely open. What should we do now? Would that be the man? Luckily the old building had an elevator and the person went down with that.
Silently we rushed those two floors up and we reached a door that was open only few inches. That man did a mistake by leaving that door open, but it was only good for us.
"What if there is someone?" Joonas whispered as I opened the door silently.
"I hope it's Freya then." I answered.

We went in and Joonas closed the door behind him. There was dark, no furnitures and there was a bad smell. I looked down to the floor and there was some blood. I made shivers all over to my body. Who's blood it could be?
I opened a door of a room, but it was empty. Joonas also checked the bathroom, there was no one.
I went to the kitchen, there was only a small table and three chairs. On the table there was playing cards and an ashtray. It looks like that they have been here for a while. Some empty beer bottles were on the floor.
"Living room was empty. If I don't count those drops of blood..." Joonas suddenly stood on the doorway. I walked past him to check the one last room.