Chapter 9: A stalker

Start from the beginning

"Because I can clearly know that when you keep asking about how she was doing. Heh, what a jealousy head." He said, teasing at you. (Y/N) feel like want to punch him.

"Shut up!" He chuckled a little and look at your sketch.

"What a beautiful drawing, (Y/N)." Your secretly smiled at his comment.

"Thanks, just normal drawing. Don't know what to do." He hummed for a second. You added.

"And you...don't you have a work right now?" He grinned at you.

"Right now, I was a day off, except my co-workers were on their works because I told them to do their work or else, they will fire." You awed at him.

"You still think of me as a 'frenemy' or something else?"

"No, I don't think so. I know when we were 11 years old, we're keep fighting for each other till now, we weren't same as before." Shu said, kinda awkward from the past till now.

"Yeah, after your ex broke up with you, taking your money." He went frowned at your sentences. You realized what you said and apologized.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that." He sighed, look at the ground.

"No, it's fine. You were right. I didn't know that she was using me for money and now, she regret everything." He said, you hummed.

"I also wondering what he did do to (R/F/N) after she got pregnant." You wondered. He shrugged.

"I had no idea, (Y/N). She never told me about his ex."

A male person heard their chatting and feel heart ache when he heard she got pregant and he kicked her out.

But soon, he doesn't have any emotion and want a money until....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Flashbacked

(R/M/N) was sitting against the wall, feel stressed that he has no money right now.

Until a pair of shadow walked to him as he look up and saw....

A male look like a mafia person, a rich clothes and had a gun on his left pocket. He smirked at (R/M/N).

"Hey, man. Why're you look so poor?" He scoffed at the rich man.

"None of your concern, mister. Leave me alone." He smirked turn devilish.

"How rude. You must be don't have money, do you?" He avoided his gazed.

"What do you want to know?" He grabbed his face to look at him with an evil look. (R/M/N) felt scared at his stare.

"Well, how about you join me? I can give you some money and must obey me." He still not sure about it.

"I..don't know." He frowned fakely at his answered.

"Just join me my team, Dark Mafia. I will give you money after you do what I say and obey my order. What do you say."

(R/M/N) think about it and grinned at him.

"I would like to join your team, mister." A person smirked at him.

"Good, but from now, called me boss and my name is....

Chuuya Yamini. And what's your name?"

"It's (R/M/N) (L/R/M/N)." Chuuya a.k.a boss of Dark Mafia smirked at him.

"Well then, (R/M/N). Shall we?"

"We shall, boss."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End of flashbacked

'After I got money, I will give you anything and I wish you'll forgive me after what I have done to you last week.'

He said for himself as he continued stalked them.

"Well, (Y/N). Wanna eat lunch with me?" Shu asked to you. (Y/N) glanced at him with a small smiled.

"Sure, I'm kinda hungry." With that, you and him walked together to the restaurant while that mask person following them quietly.

He stopped the track as his phone ringed as he answer it. It was a boss.

"So, (R/M/N). Did you find her?"

"Yes, I found her. She's now were eating lunch with....her friend."

"Ouh, well. Take your time and don't disappoint me or you won't get your money and will die." He gulped at his warned.

"Y-Yes, u-understood b-boss." He heard a dark chuckled.

"Good." He hung up and stalked them.
.
.
.
.
.
In Dark Mafia

He was keeping look the picture of you with a cute smile, making him want to marry you and having a s** with you.

"Oh my precious, (Y/N). I can't wait for you soon become my wife and having our child." He laughed maniac, holding a picture.

~~~~

Timeskip, on night time
In (L/N)'s house

You were sleeping in peaceful and little did you know a mask male person was stalking you from the outside of window.

He was about to get inside, until your father went to house. He quickly went off before he get caught.

He hid behind their house and made a 'tch' sound.

"Almost to go inside. You were lucky." He then disappeared to somewhere."

~~~~

Finally done!! And wanna know Chuuya Yamini is. Here, this what he's like..

He maybe evil and yet, handsome XD.

Anyway, see you on the next chapter!! Sayonara!!