Chapter 12 - Master Plan

"Divorce agreement? What are you talking about?"

"As per the documents, we will get divorced in 3 months. But don't worry, I can make your father's company back to the top within these 3 months."

"Tae, I don't understand. What are you saying? Divorce agreement? Make my father's company back to the top? I don't know what you are talking about."

"I don't think you know what's happening in your company. You want to take over your father's company one day right?"

"Yeah, right." I want to take over my dad's company one day. That's why before marriage, I was working at a start-up company to build myself and gain some experience.

"Your company was going down. For the last six months, your company didn't make much profit and doesn't have any business deals. My father promised your father to help your company if this marriage took place."

"What? How come I didn't know about this? My dad didn't say anything about the company."

"Don't worry. I already have a business deal on my hand. This will make your company back to the top within 3 months. After that, we can get divorced. This is a good deal." So, everything is a business deal to him. He never wants this marriage to work out.

"What about yesterday? You kissed me!"

"You were drunk. I kissed you in the heat of the moment. It was just a mistake".

So you wanna play this cool. fine.

"Yeah. It was just a mistake. I will sign the papers gladly."

I signed the papers and left home. Was this the end? Was our marriage going to end within 3 months?

In the living room, Tae was frozen on the spot.

"So, we will be divorced in 3 months. But why am I sad? Why does my heart ache like this?" Tae was confused about his change in emotion.

I drove the car to meet Jungkook. I was devastated. The dream of having a happy life was going to shatter in 3 months, and I couldn't even do anything about it. I couldn't force him to love me. I didn't know what to do.

I entered the shop, and once my eyes met with Jungkook's, I walked toward him and sat in the chair.

"Hello, sister-in-law. Why do you look so angry?" Jungkook asked.

"Because your dumbass Hyung gave me a fucking divorce agreement!" I shouted.

"What!?" Jungkook yells.

The people in the shop were looking at us weirdly because of the shouting.

"Haha, sorry, sorry. Please carry on,"Jungkook gestured to the people in the shop and turned his focus on me to ask what happened.

I explained everything that happened yesterday at the party and about the agreement.

"Why did you sign the papers? Are you stupid?" Jungkook asked.

"It's all because of your brother. He's testing my ego."

"Aish. But you still want this marriage to work, right?" I nod.

"Let's make a plan," Jungkook said, with a cunning look on his face.

"Yeah, a plan to kill your brother and disguise it as a suicide," I said with a strange smile.

"Then you will become a widow. Stop interrupting me and listen to what I'm saying."

"Okay, okay. tell me your master plan," I rolled my eyes internally.

"Yesterday he kissed you, today he asked for a divorce. I think my brother gave you a divorce agreement because he is afraid of falling in love with you. Now, all we have to do is wake up his love hormones," Jungkook explained.

"Love hormones? How are we gonna do that?"

"Seduce him, y/n!" Jungkook exclaimed with a blush.

"W-what are you talking about? I don't know how."

"Psh, just do what you did yesterday."

"Oh, Okay. I'll try. But are you sure this will work?" I question.

"Trust me. This is just the beginning," Jungkook said with a proud smile.

After talking to me, Jungkook left to talk to Tae.

In the office...

Jungkook's POV:

"Hyung, I heard you gave a divorce agreement to y/n?" I ask.

"I guess she told you everything. Yes, I gave it to her. Don't tell anything about this to dad," Tae said while working on his laptop.

"But Hyung, you really dislike y/n? She is pretty, intelligent, and has a good personality."

"Stop talking nonsense and try to use your brain for company work. I know you are capable of it."

"Don't change the topic, Hyung. Just admit you like y/n. Or, let's make a bet," I say with a plan forming in my mind.

"Okay, sure, let's make a bet. I'm sure I will win," Tae said with a confident smile on his face.

"Okay. I bet you will love y/n and have a baby with her and lead a very beautiful life. if it happens, you have to give your car to me." I knew that Tae would never let anyone drive his favorite car.

"That's my favorite car," Tae said while holding the car keys.

"A deal is a deal," I say with a smirk.

"Not a problem. Either way, I am gonna win. If you lose, you have to work here and take my position one day. Deal?"

Both of us nodded and we shook hands to finalize the decision.

An elder brother who does not go back on his word, and a younger brother who does not lose.

Let's see who will win.

Thanks for reading.

Your votes & comments are always appreciated . So don't forgot to give me your support by commenting and voting.