Chapter 18 - Real Nightmare

A Few Hours Ago...

Jungkook's POV:

I am on my way to see Hyung. My dad and I are worried about him. After y/n died 7 years back, he has not been himself. Sudden nightmares, depression, and psychotic episodes (hallucinations).

He is blaming himself for their death. His mind and heart are shattered into pieces that no medicine can cure.

I reached his door and pressed the bell. He opened the door. He looks pale, the dark circles under his eyes tell me he is not sleeping properly, and he is so thin his clothes look bigger on him, and yet he welcomed me happily.

"Ah Jungkook- Ah my little brother, come inside."

"What happened Hyung?" I asked. I don't know what's making him smile like that.

He came to me and whispered something, turned around and talked to thin air. That was when I knew he was hallucinating. again.

Seeing my brother like this made my heart break. I knew saying this would break my brother's even more but I have no choice. I swallowed back the sadness.

"Hyung, that's enough. It's been 7 years since both y/n and your unborn child died."

"Jungkook, what are you talking about? They are here, can't you see? "Taehyung told him with a serious tone.

"Show me, where are they? Huh? Where is your daughter, Hyung?" Jungkook asked to make Taehyung face reality. The hard one.

Taehyung turned around to see his family but he was only met with a cold breeze.

"Kimchi. Aani (no-no), she doesn't like to be called by that name, that's why she is hiding. Right, I know my daughter very well," he smiled.  "My dear little bear, come to appa, show yourself to uncle Kook. He does not believe appa. P-please come, please." Devastating silence met his pleading words.

"A-Aerum? Y-Y/n??. P-please, come out. Aerum, appa promise to not eat you, come out baby. Y-y/n, please come out. you are scaring me."

He stuttered his words, and reality started to hit Taehyung slowly. He couldn't take the truth, he couldn't face reality. all his happiness vanished within a second, his body couldn't take it anymore. He flopped and thudded down on the floor.

"Where did it all go wrong?"

Flashback: 7 Years Ago...

Taehyung was searching the street to find his wife and explain to her what really happened and get her back. But fate had a different plan for him. He heard a loud noise behind him.

A car veered onto the curve and crashed into someone.

People nearby started to crowd the place. They were murmuring softly.

"Poor girl.."

"She was pregnant."

After hearing those words, Taehyung's mind went blank and he moved closer to the crowd. What he saw there flipped his life upside down. He saw y/n laying down on the road, surrounded by blood. Her clothes were stained with it.

His knee hit the road hard, and his eyes burst into tears. He put y/n body on his lap and held her tightly.

Taehyung's POV:

"Y/n, p-please talk to me. Please." I could see blood on her clothes. I know I lost my child but I am not ready to lose her too. Y/n slowly opened her eyes. Her shaking hands reached for my cheeks and she slightly caressed them and said with a shaking voice

"W-why?...Ta-Taehyung w-why? A-am i, not enough?"

"I'm sorry, y/n. it's not what you think. I-"

Before I could speak, her hands fell to the ground and left traces of blood on my cheeks.

"Y/n!! Y/n, wake up!"

"Y/n!" I screamed.

Back to the Present:

Jungkook's POV:

His whole world fell apart that day. He couldn't accept their death. Some wounds never show on the body, but they are more deeper and hurtful than anything that bleeds.

With teary eyes, I reached for him and hugged him tightly.

"Hyung, please let them go. They are gone." He is crying on my shoulders.

"I couldn't. The one who gave me this life is gone and it's all my fault. I shouldn't have kissed yeri, I shouldn't have taken those damn pills. It's all because of me," he sobbed. I k-killed them. I killed y/n. My child died because of me," he said in a broken voice.

I couldn't see him like this. How am I going to save him from this hell?

"It's not your fault, Hyung. Please don't blame yourself." Suddenly Hyung started to slap himself.

"It's all my fault. I am a murderer," he continues. "I should have died in that accident." His cheeks were bright red now. "I should have died" He was sobbing and screaming.

For Taehyung, death seemed more inviting than life.

"Hyung please please stop it. Don't say something like that."

"Please, I don't want to live in this nightmare. p-please."

"Hyung, please stop it. they are gone, face reality," I told him and patted his back.

"Sometimes, reality is much worse than a nightmare," He said softly. "I can't live in this world without them. I don't want to live in this nightmare. I want to meet them."

"Hyung, Hyung please. I am begging you. Please stop saying that."

"Jungkook, give me the car key. You lost the bet, remember?" Hyung said and extended his hand.

Jungkook hugged his brother tightly. Hyung took his last breath on his brother's shoulders.

Jungkook couldn't suppress his emotions anymore. His tears started to drop to the floor. He hugged his brother's lifeless body in his arms and stroked his hair.

"I-it w-will be okay. Everything will be okay. Sleep well, Hyung."

Jungkook knows his brother will be happy after seeing y/n and the child on the other side. He knows he will be at peace.

Death is the only god who comes when you call.

                                                                 ---------THE END--------

This is end of my first story NIGHTMARE. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as i did!!.

Thanks for reading.

Your votes & comments are always appreciated . So don't forgot to give me your support by commenting and voting.