Scott x stiles x male reader

Start from the beginning

He slides his hand into your shorts and he starts to stroke your cock.

"Damn this feels good," You said.

"Y/n, I can't wait until school is over," Stiles said.

You turned around and you stay to kiss him hard.

"Get on your knees," You said.

He smiled and he gets on his knees. He pulled out your cock and he start to suck it. You put your hand behind his head and you start to thrust. He starts to suck faster and you start to record him with your cell phone. You send it to Scott and he is in math class. Scott watches the video and he is starting to feel horny, he watches Stiles deep throat your cock. He couldn't wait any longer, Scott asked to use the bathroom, and the teacher said yes and he left.

Scott rushed to the locker room. You are fucking Stiles from behind and he tries not to moan loud. Scott unzipped his pants and take out his cock.

"He couldn't wait until we went to your place," You said.

Stiles smiled and he moans your name.

"Y/n... I didn't want to wait" Stiles said.

"You should be punished" Scott smirked.

Scott shoved his cock into Stiles' mouth. Scott starts to moan and you start to move your hips faster. Stiles starts to deep throat Scott's cock then he gags. Scott is moaning loud.

"Thanks for the video, babe" Scott smiled.

"After, he sent those dick pics I knew I had to record it and send it to you. Fuck... He feels so good" You said.

"Please cum inside me" Stiles moans.

"So hot when he says that" Scott moans.

You thrust your cock deeper inside him and you put a huge load inside him. Later, Scott starts to cum on Stiles' face then he starts to lick Scott's cum off his cock. You and Scott smiled at each other.

✫ ✬ ✯ ✬

Scott went away with his mom to visit family members. You and Stiles are on face time with Scott and he is feeling horny. Stiles is driving towards the woods and you take out his cock, you start to give him a handjob.

"Fuck" Stiles moans.

"This is hot," Scott said.

It didn't take long for Stiles' cock to get semi-hard hard. Stiles found a spot in the woods and he turned off the jeep. He starts to kiss you and you keep jerking him off. Scott watches Stiles give you a blowjob and Scott is getting horny. He is alone and he pulls out his cock and starts to jerk off.

Stiles sits on your cock and he is moaning very loud. Scott is still jerking off and his cock is fully hard. You do cum inside him but you still can last longer. Scott noticed the cum coming out

"Daddy, don't stop fuckin..." Stiles moaned.

"Keep fucking him, Y/n" Scott moans.

"I'm not done with fucking you," You said.

You start to kiss his neck and he starts to move his hips faster. Stiles look at Scott

"I miss your dick inside me, Scott. I can't wait for you to come back, so I can be fucked by both of my daddies" Stiles moans.

"Yeah, I miss your mouth on my dick so much. When I come back home, me and Y/n will fuck you together" Scott said.

You cum again inside Stiles and he starts to cum. His cum lands on your stomach and you start to kiss him.

"Fuck!!" Scott moaned loud and he starts to cum.

✫ ✬ ✯ ✬

You went to a house party with Scott and Stiles. At first, you try to have fun but it's getting harder. You are in heat and you thought going to the party, you won't struggle to be in heat. But you can feel your body changing, Stiles and Scott leave the party with you.

You and Stiles went to Scott's house. Stiles is on his knees, he opened his mouth wide and he starts to suck your cock and Scott's cock at the same time. Scott starts to kiss your neck and you start to moan. He starts to gag on your cock and his face starts to red.

Next, Stiles stands up then he starts to kiss you and Scott.

----

Stiles gets on his hands and knees, you put lube on your hand and some on your cock. You start to suck on Stiles's balls then lick his then you start to finger him. He starts to moan loud and Scott is jerking off. You thrust your fingers fast inside him for a while then you start to eat him out.

"Y/n" Stiles moans.

Now, you and Scott take turns eating Stiles out. You start to tease his hole

"Please fuck me, sir" Stiles begs.

"Say it louder, Stiles. We can't hear you" Scott said.

"I want to be fucked by you and Y/n! I can't wait!" Stiles yelled.

Your cock goes inside him all the way, Stiles moans loud through his teeth. You hold his hips and you begin to thrust. He is moaning your name louder than Scott shoved his cock into his boyfriend's mouth.

There is a knock at the door.

"Scott is everything okay?" Melissa asked.

"Y-yeah, everything is okay," Scott said.

He starts to fuck Stiles' throat and you slow down for a bit.

"I thought I heard moaning," Melissa said.

The door is locked and she doesn't know that you and Stiles are in the bedroom. He tries not to moan.

"I didn't hear anything" Scott yelled.

"Okay, I'm going back to sleep. Don't stay up too late" Melissa said.

"Okay, mom," Scott said.

She goes back to her room.

"That was so close. I thought she was at work, we can't be too loud" Scott said.

"We won't and Stiles won't moan loud because he will be busy sucking my dick," You said.

--

You are lying down and Stiles is on your cock. He bends down to kiss you and he starts to moan, once he felt Scott's cock go inside him. You and Scott start to thrust and Stiles tries not to moan loud. Then Stiles has his back against Scott's chest, he starts to kiss Stiles. You wrapped your hand around Stiles' cock and you start to jerk him off.

"I fucking love this having two dicks inside me" Stiles moans.

"I love it when you moan our names so hot," Scott said.

Scott cums inside Stiles but you don't cum just yet.

Now, Stiles is riding Scott's and they start to kiss. Then Scott and Stiles start to kiss you and you are jerking off. Then you stand up on the bed, Stiles starts to suck your cock. You try not to moan loud and Scott is sucking on your balls. You take a picture of them licking your cock.

"I'm going to cum" You said.

You start to cum and they start to lick the cum off your cock. Then Scott and Stiles start to kiss each other. Stiles get off Scott then you sit down and he starts to ride your cock. You are thrusting your cock fast and hard inside Stiles, he starts to kiss your neck. You cum again but inside him, Scott is jerking off and he is just watching.

"So hot when we fill him up, with our cum" Scott moans.

Stiles start to cum and it goes on your stomach. You are lying down and breathing hard, Stiles cum again on your stomach. Then Scott cums on you and Stiles and he is smiling.

"So hot" Scott smiled.

"Yeah, so hot," Stiles said breathing hard.

You rest with Stiles and Scott on the bed for a while. Some cum starts to come out of Stiles and the sheets get ruined