The villains

I was about to throw up. I mean California! Is Fucking
CALIFORNIA! Is the second most dangerous place on earth! Is crawling with zombies! You go near it and is game over. "We are not going to there." She froze. "What do you mean?!" I put my bags back into my motorcycle. "I mean that I'm not going to risk it. Go asked someone else." She really didn't let go. "No I refuse! The others don't want to go!" I was about to start my motorcycle when she sat, I mean Literally sat, on the front of the motorcycle! "What the hell woman?! Why do you want to got there anyways?!" I really didn't want to deal with this. "Reasons." I got up, I was getting frustrated. "Why do you think nobody wants to got there?! Is California! The second most dangerous place on earth! Heck I know someone that once went there!" She looked at me that seemed like hours. Then I gave up. "Fine, but let me talk with someone." She smiled as she finally got off my motorcycle. I got out my phone and call a person I haven't talked in years. "Well, well who is suddenly alive?!" I heard my, uh, sister yell. Yeah I have a younger sister. Awesome. "I need you help." Their was silence until she spoke. "Fine where the fuck are you?" I smile. "Well I'm in colony 117." I heard her gasped. "WHAT?! HOW?!" I chuckled. "Helping or what?"

"Fuck yeah I am."

"Great, but-"

"Why do you need my help?"

"Uhhh California?"

"......."

"WHAT?! THAT'S THE SECOND DANGEROUS PLACE ON EARTH!!"

"I know! I just need to deliver a package there that's all!"

"Who is it?"

"A woman called, her name us Emily."

"Describe her."

"Blond hair, pale, and green eyes."

"I don't trust that."

"PLEASE?!"

"Fine I'm coming over, will be there in about an six hours."

"What? Why?"

"Because I'm in a fucking road!"

"Fine see you later."

"Later."

I put the phone away amd look at Emily. "She said she will help." She had a confused and a wtf face. "Who is she?" I glanced at her before replying. "Sister." She raised an eyebrow. "Could you tell how she looks like?" I was remembering the good old days. "Well she has brown hair, and brown eyes." She smiled and laughed. "What's so funny?"

"Are you sure you're not describing yourself?"

"No that's her, only because I have brown hair and brown eyes doesn't mean anything."

She chuckled and looked at the gates. "Do you have a permission paper?" Her face paled. "No." I was the one chuckling. Do hope we don't die today.

===========================

FORGIVE ME!! I know I haven't updated anything! I'm sorry. Sorry for the short chapter.

\(°^°)/~Thismexicanisout~\(°^°)/