The leaders

I start following the woman to a building. It was rather large and it was fancy. I know that the colony supposed to be like Hollywood and all, but damm! It's like twice has bigger than my own. It even has a balcony. I know that I'm freaking out for such little thing. But it had been a long time since I had something like this. "Do you like it?" I look at the woman and nood. "Yes, how much is it?" She then was walking out. "Nothing you're a guest and a messager from another colony. You don't get to pay." Then she left. I look around, there's two bedrooms, and one bathroom. It's awesome!! Then I put the bag down and look into it. So far I have done good. I pull out a pice of bread and a bit of orange juice. Yeah what a dinner! I went to the bedroom and fell into the bed. Then I fell asleep.

BEEB. BEEB. BEEB.

Seriously I'm going to destroy that thing one of this days. I glanced at it. 2:00 am. Lord why is it now! I get up and prepared to leave. Then I noticed that I'm not in my apartment anymore. I never caught the woman's name. Doesn't matter now. I walk out the door. I then walk to the postal office for the messengers. There I grab my motorcycle so I can leave, but before that the woman from yesterday pops up. "Hey can I ask you a favor?" I only raised an eyebrow. I don't even know her!! "I'm sorry but I have to go back to my colony and plus I don't even know you." Then she giggled. "You're right I'm sorry can we talk then?" It took me a second if I should trust her. "Sure." Then I follow her to the cafeteria in the messengers and runners office. "So let's start basic, what's your full name?" I sai before popping a piece of banana muffin in my mouth. "My name is Emily L. Jones." I nod has a eat my muffin. "So Emily what is the favor that you wanted me to do?" I drink a little of milk. "I need you to gide me to California." I almost spill out my milk. A few dropps of milk came out.
"What?!" I whisper because I didn't want attract attention. "I need a guide and I'll pay you." Emily said has she handed him a bag. "Sorry you must have the signature." Yeah if you want to leave you must have a signature from a superior. "Yeah I know I just need a little help that's all." I know that California is the most crowed among the others, but hell I'm not going to risk it. But then I remember something that was there before everything that happen. "First the signature and you have yourself a guide." Emily smiled and shaked his hand. Maybe he will die, uhh who knows...

___________________________________
Wassup hoped you enjoyed that! Even if you are reading it in the morning, afternoon, or night... you get the point!

\(°^°)/~Thismexicanisout~\(°^°)/