Outside the walls

Previously-

Well, god bless me, because today I might just die.

__________________________________

Once the guards lowered the doors, there was another wall, but smaller. Outside that wall is, zombie land. The motor starts and I put on the helmet. The walls are two layered. The main wall is made of concrete while the other is made of metal and wood. The main's wall door is open. The second wall is open. I start the journey. I see the guards killing some zombies for me, so I can get there faster. Once I turn on my GPS and go 5 miles away, I'm alone. The wind is like smacking my face. The road was rough. Few zombies here and there but nothing too serious. I check if the two gallons of gasoline that I have in each side of the motorcycle are doing okay. So far I'm aint dead!

~Le skip time~

It was noon when I finally reached the colony. Oh did I mention that the colony was in New Mexico? So yeah it took all of my gas. I was in the middle of my gas. I bring up my card. The card shows where you from, and what rank you are in. I'm in rank 4. Yeah pretty impressive, if I say so my self. They bring up the walls. They were bigger and more protective than ours. I stopped at the middle so they check me. Once they finished I can finally can deliver this package. I parked my motorcycle in the messager's headquarters. Yeah, like awesome!! So I walked down and made my way there. I see a door that has the same number has the package. What I expected was busy people running around. But they were all just sitting there. One: they've no packages or two: they are lazy has fuck. I walked up to the reservation and sign in.

John Wilson. 7:35. Freelancer.

I only saw that they're only five people, including me, that got in this office. The rather young woman looked at the clipboard. "What are you doing here?" I didn't know that she was that stupid..."uh, to deliver the package of course. Is there a problem?" She put the clipboard down and spoked " No problem is just that we don't have a lot of packages from your colony." She smiled in a creepy and in the samr way innocently. "Um, here's the package." I handed her the package and smiled. "Good, thank you." I was walking away but stopped. "Um, excuse me, but do you know if there are any free apartments or something like that for me to stay. Because you know it's night and the acapolize and all." And again she smiled. "Well of course!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wassup! Hoped you enjoyed that! :D

\(°^°)/~Thismexicanisout~\(°^°)/