ℂ𝕙𝕡. 𝟙𝟟

Third Person POV

Of course Mina knew of Y/n's crush on Bakugou. She didn't forget about the bet she made with Kirishima. She hoped that the game of truth or dare would save her from losing the bet and get Y/n to admit to it. However, she already lost because it was long past a week.

"Y'know you owe me twenty bucks, right?" Kirishima asked her, sitting in the couch in the common room.

"That's only if it happens before the month ends. You still have a week." She said, sitting next to him.

"If what happens before the month ends?" A new voice said, walking into the room.

"Ah, Midoriya! Uhm, nothing." She said, smiling innocently.

"We're betting to see if either Katsuki or Y/n will find out about the others crush."

"Eijirou!" She whined.

"What? It's not like he doesn't know!" He replied.

"It was supposed to —wait, you know?" She cut herself off, facing Midoriya.

"Well, I only figured Kacchan out, but I guess now I know about Y/n." He sheepishly replied. "What's the bet on?" He said, walking towards the kitchen.

"The amount of time it'll take them. About three weeks ago, Mina bet that it would take them a week while I said it would take them a month. She's out of the running, which means she owes me money." Kirishima replied.

"Only if you win!" She commented.

"Can I bet?" Midoriya asked.

"Really? You wanna bet?"

"I just wanna see how accurate my assumption may be." He shrugged.

"Okay, go ahead." Kirishima said.

"Hmm.." Midoriya pinched his bottom lip, in thought. "I'll say, two months and six days from now."

"That's.. oddly specific." Mina said.

"It's just a guess honestly."

"Well alright, you're in on the bet." Kirishima smirked.

"Great," Midoriya smiled.

~

Y/N's POV

"C'mon! Please!" I begged Katsuki.

"For the last time, I'm not sneaking out with you! You'll get us both expelled." He said, through the phone.

"It's only 10 pm! And it's Saturday, we don't have any school tomorrow!"

"Only?! I was supposed to go to sleep hours ago, but your dumb self kept on sending me tik toks!" He said.

"Would you stop yelling so loud, you're not even on speaker and I feel like I'm going deaf. And yes, only! You have the bed time of an old man." I retorted.

"Don't tell me what to do! And it's called having a stable sleep schedule! You obviously know nothing about it since you're always late." He scoffed.

"Well I'm sorry, I don't have the same bedtime as toddlers!"

"You're not going to get anywhere insulting me, idiot."

"Fine. I'll find someone else to go with me." I replied.

"Good."

"Good."

"Why do you want to sneak out now, anyway?" He huffed.

"Why do you care? It's not like you're going." I replied.

"What? So I can't ask?"

"Yes. If you want to know, you have to come with me." I said.