𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠

Start from the beginning

By morning, I'm left alone in the bed, the sheets besides me all straightened up, and neat, whilst I feel and most likely look like a mess.

I get out from the bed, and go to freshen up in the bathroom, and head downstairs afterwards. I look through the cupboards for some food and find some cereal.

Never would've thought he was a cereal guy.

Dismissing the thought, I grab a bowl and prepare the food and then go to sit on the couch.

I pull out my phone and go to ring Tiago, and he picks up immediately.

'Hey.' Tiago starts, his voice groggy. 'Hey, did you just wake up?' I ask, and he hums the reply of yes. 'Oh, well how was your flight? Did you get there fine?'

'Stop worrying, baby. What are your plans for the day?'

'Um, nothing much I was just thinking about staying here, and maybe watch a movie.' I reply, despite not having thought about my plans before.

'Sounds quite relaxing.' He replies, almost seductively? 'But, of course calling you is all the more fun then watching a movie.' I say, trying to follow onto his playful tone.

'Aurelia, get me on facetime and turn on the loudspeaker.'

Mindlessly, I do exactly as he asks, excited and expectant of what's to come.

'You look beautiful, but going shirtless is quite bold, no?' He quizzes, his gorgeous face resting in his hand.

I immediately flush, only half aware of what state I had been in the entire time.

I'm quite lucky the penthouse is at the top of this building, otherwise I would've been giving out quite the show.

'Truthfully, I didn't even know I was shirtless.' I state.

'It's just that natural, huh?'

His replies are too quick, but they all seem so well-thought through, and articulate.

Speechless, I drive my head low in shame.

'Don't act all shy, I'll just get you to start moaning my name, but you'd love that, fact you've probably just had on orgasm thinking about it.'

'That's impossible, Tiago.' I rasp, clenching my thighs together.

'Your aware I can see your entire body, right? Since right now you look extremely slutty.'

Shit. His ego is probably through the roof right now.

'Tiago. Just shut up and tell me how your going to make me cum.' I sigh, desperation laced into my words.

'Even over the phone, begging like it's the last thing you'll do...'

'Please, Tiago!'

'Fuck.' He groans, tilting his head slightly. 'I want you naked, lying on your back, hands to your side.'

I take off my panties, as they are the only article of clothing I have on, and lay down. My hair pooling around my shoulders, quite free.

'Actually, fuck it, turn around and lift your ass up.

His commands keep coming and I follow, again and again, it's like clockwork.

But by the end of the call, I'm writhing in pleasure, my hair is strung onto my forehead and somehow I'm completely naked.

We went on like that frequently throughout Tiago's stay in London.

I felt enamoured and increasingly sexy, as we'd go on like that, through the late hours of the night, so far apart yet so connected.

I'd miss it, if we ever stopped it all.

chapter 20

heyaaa my lovess !!!!

ik me appearing and then disappearing is a long-lasting atrocity but to be completely honest I MIGHT be updating more, but DONT get surprised if I dissappear again.

I really and truly want to be transparent with yu guys and if I'm being so honest writing is DIFFICULT. Not only the writing process, but ensuring that I cater and tailor my work to a specific aesthetic (like the character collages, socials etc.) it's a lengthy process that I don't have time for, but honestly I feel that staying relevant means to follow along with a specific aesthetic and image. so no theme changes but just an fyi 😭😭

but life update me and papi are no longer an itemm but on my own part bc NOTHING was happening between us 💔💔

i had a winter bae and she was sooooooooooo 🤭🤭
not her being a Spanish teacher too but
she left so my heartbroken AGAINN.

i do french 🎀

BUT 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

FIVE WORDS

MY MIDDLE AGED ENGLISH TEACHERRR

she told me I wrote a really good essay a couple weeks ago, which implies her everlasting love for me 🐥🐥

always an early bird for her 💯💯