𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

'I don't understand you, Aurelia

'I don't understand you, Aurelia.' Deana sighs, stirring the tea in front of her. 'What do you mean?' I say, tilting my head.

Deana had told me about a pool party that our friend, Leo, is going to host. Remembering ballet, I had opted out and now she's persuading me to come with her.

'You need to live a little. Dance isn't going to be your personality forever.'

'I know, but it's whatever.' I reply, not wanting to chat about the topic anymore.

She hums along, trying to read me.

Deana has always been a beauty, with her sage eyes and wispy, light-brown hair, it's hard to not fall in love with her. Also, she has this loving countenance, something you only find in very few. But, she's never one to miss out on fun.

Wholesome, that's what she is.

That's a huge contrast to me, who finds herself having threesomes with her step-father and boyfriend.

Oh, that sounds really bad.

But, hot as fuck nonetheless.

Me and Deana spend the next few hours dosing around town, picking up and buying things here and there, enjoying eachothers company.

She starts a conversation about her 'hot' professor and how much she would do to sleep with him. I find it bold, as she's a virgin and daughter of two strict, high-expecting parents.

But, she's rebelled quite a bit.

'I feel like he doesn't even notice me, though.' She sighs, nibbling on her bottom lip. 'Well, that doesn't matter. Don't change for him Deana, if he doesn't notice you, then he's missing out.'

'I guess so.' She smiles, kissing my cheek.

'Anyways, enough with the boy talk.' I chuckle. 'Let's go into sephora or something.'

'Actually.' She says, a devilish smirk on her lips. 'I though we could go into Victoria Secret.'

'Victoria Secret, huh. I didn't know you became some sex goddess.' I reply, wiggling my brows.

'I haven't. It's just, I feel a bit childish with cherry-patterned bra's and underwear.' She says, with red cheeks. 'Well ok, but what if your parents notice the lack of unicorns and rainbows?'

She slaps my chest playfully and rolls her eyes, 'I have that figured out, don't worry.'

We enter the shop, and Deana begins rushing around, at a speedy pace. I don't slow down and just follow behind her, liking how she's found something new to be confident in.

My eyes immediately fall onto a baby blue set, and I gawk.

The innocent colour of the set would show how pure, and innocent she is and the dainty lace would show the beauty of her small chest and hips. I immediately throw the set at her, 'You have to buy this.'