𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠

Start from the beginning

My nose is running, and I feel slightly drowsy; Perhaps it was the nerves of my first day taking a toll on me?

The day at work hadn't been a complete nightmare, sure Tiago was more demanding then I expected, but I suppose it was a preparation for the 'real' world.

A world where I won't be in my employer's sheets, I hope.

Though, that's besides the point. The setting of work was great, and people seemed to be genuinely happy, plus the food served at lunch looked and smelled quite appetising.

I didn't get the chance to eat it, but still.

'Let's go to bed.' Tiago says, reappearing in front of me. 'Okay.' I reply, getting up and follow behind him.

I go up a flight of stairs, and I immediately take note of how different the penthouse is to his actual home.

It smells of linen and cinnamon, and the wooden furnishings and gold lighting only add to the effect. Though, one thing that remains unalive here, are the plants, they are dead.

Unfortunate, but it's a matter solely of Tiago's absence from the penthouse.

'The decor here are lovely.' I say, as he opens the bedroom door.

'Thank you, I chose them all myself, actually. I prefer it all like this, warm and cosy, Rosalind prefers the modern features, not me. It's nicer dingy and kind of rustic.' He chuckles, walking into the room.

I hum in response, and go to settle on the bed, taking off my dress and shoes, remaining only in my undergarments.

'You might as well go nude.' He states, taking his blazer off.

I do as he suggests, and I peel of my bra and panties, finally pulling the duvet over me.

He lays besides me still fully dressed, and takes out a cigarette. He lights it and brings it to his mouth.

'I don't exactly like it there, I'll be honest. The corporate world is too loud, and clean, I want to come to a mess, and the smell of baked goods, not the smell of cleaning supplies and the cook's food.' He admits, a reference to his house.

'Well, who else will make you food? Rosalind is not the cook.' I chuckle, as he holds onto me.

'Aurelia, I hate it there.'

'It was your choice to marry her, to live a life like that, not mine. Plus, most would consider it a great fortune to live in a house as big as yours, and a life so comfortable.'

'I suppose so.' He rasps, and I catch the tiredness is him, as he goes to place the cigarette in an ashtray.

'You should sleep, your overthinking.' I say, unbuttoning his shirt, and pulling it off. He hums in accordance, and takes his trousers off remaining only in his boxers.

Our bodies mold together, and he goes to kiss my lips, and moves down to my breasts, and then the lower portion of my stomach.

He stops when he reaches my sex, and instead pinches my clit with his fingers, and he returns with a smirk.

'Please...'

'Shh, I should sleep, right?'

I roll my eyes in response, and the cloudiness of arousal leaves, as I shut my eyes, now ready to sleep.