XVIII. Valentine's Enemy

Start from the beginning

Apart from that, my mom has a tense relationship with the Empress. Because of Mother's character, this time, she'll never let this go.

My mother did not attend the Palace events, claiming different reasons except for the fact that Princess Lotte had hurt her son.

Since it's like this, there is no reason for my father to hesitate in allying with Alex while keeping an eye on Princess Lotte.

"Ciel, here you are."

"Mom."

My family was seriously affected by the incident. The apple of their eyes showed up, with a red mark on her cheek.

I've never seen my mother, who is always smiling, look so scary.

After a few days, my mother was still enraged to the tip of her head. Perhaps she'd accumulated a lot of anger since childhood, but she expressed her anger by remembering everything the Princess had done.

"You've had a terrible temper since you were a child, and you dare touch my son's face!"

"Mom, it was just an accident."

"What kind of accident is that? I know her temper. She's just mean."

You can see the rough atmosphere just by looking at my mother's reaction. Officially, Alex and I were hurt when the Princess fell by accident; that was the end of the story.

"The Princess."

Isaac was surprisingly calm, despite the fact that he'd only learned the truth recently. I expected my brother to flee to kill the person who slapped his beloved brother, but he's really quiet.

But it's just an illusion. Although he doesn't speak openly, my fool brother seemed to be seriously considering assassinating the Princess as he fiddled with his sword with a fierce expression.

Please don't kill anyone. But I'm glad to hear that bad rumors about the Princess are spreading everywhere.

The major issue right now is another. Dad has been fully enthralled since that day.

"Are you sure you're not going to work today?"

"Ciel. Our Ciel. Come to dad."

The Duke of Valentine was out of his mind. He interrupted his official duties and locked himself in the mansion, perhaps taken aback by the fact that his favorite son had been proposed to.

Then he mumbles around the mansion alone for no reason and watches my sleeping face all night in the bedroom without my mother knowing.

"Dad, I'm really fine."

"Daddy is not fine. You're going to live with your mom and dad forever, right?"

He mumbled in a low voice; his hair loose like a nest. Even though his usual style is good, he looks pretty cool with his hair in this style.

But we can't let it go like this. Alex brought up the story first, and my father had to hurry before the Princess's faction moved, but he was doing so when he was busy.

Let's just solve it first. I took a deep breath and approached my father.

"Father, Ciel doesn't want you to do this."

"Why are you using honorifics, my baby."

What a baby. How old am I?

"I'm a Young Master now, too. There are people who need Dad's help, so you have to get up now."

My father immediately understood that I was alluding to the past. Of course, Alex is the one who needs help.

My mom or sister would understand that he should go to work, but only he knew what I meant.