Chapter 4

Scott woke me up by rolling off the side of the bed and hitting his head on the side table.

"Son of a bitch!" I heard Scott mumble along with other explicits as he made his way to the bathroom. I rolled out of bed and followed him squinting at the bright light from the room.

"Are you okay?" I asked as unwrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his back closing my eyes. He mumbled under his breath as he took some painkillers and rubbed at the side of his head. I looked at him through the mirror and watched as he examined his temple.

"Yeah, I'm okay. There isn't any blood, just hurts." He said as he turned around and kissed me softly walking out into the room again. "We should probably get ready to go. Do you want to shower first?" He asked sitting down and I followed standing in between his legs.

"Or we could shower together." I said tracing shapes on his toned chest. He rolled his eyes and kissed my torso standing up and walking towards the shower. I stood there looking at him until he turned around.

"Doctor said to take it easy. I'll take it easy."

--------

Once we had gotten out of the shower and dressed we made it out to Scott's car and drove to Chipotle. After ordering we pulled up to Avi and Kirstie's house.

"Knock, knock coming in." I said as I opened up the door and found Kirstie and Avi sitting in the living room. I set the drinks down on the table as Scott set down the food.

We talked and ate until it was 9:00 at night. "We should get going." Scott said as he stood up and hugged them both.

"I love you guys." I said hugging both of them and then following Scott out to the car when we saw a tall figure leaning against the hood.

"Uhm, how can we help you?" We asked the figure. They looked up and we could see that the figure had dark skin and dark eyes. He had big lips and a light beard on his jaw.

"It's not how you can help me. It's how I can help you."