"This is kind of the reason I don't insert myself into y'all relationship problems. Y'all are still going to do whatever y'all want. Ameili is going to leave whenever she's had enough. We just have to wait."

"I ain't waiting for shit. I give up."

"I don't. Yes I do feel like she needs to stop taking him back but Ameili is going to reach her breaking point and not when we think she should have reached it and she's going to leave. All we can do is pray for her to be honest."

"I don't care about any of that. Ian praying for shit."

"Whatever Mayuko, This is why I don't tell y'all about my relationship problems."

"You ain't tell us about your relationship problems when you were with Razor and look where that got you. Maybe if you told us about them you would've had someone telling your ass to leave him just like I'm telling Ameili. You're worse than her."

"That's cute. That's real cute. You could do the rest of your shopping by yourself, I'll find my way home."

"Semaijah, You know I didn't even mean it like that. You're reading it completely wrong. We came here to have a girl's day! Let's not ruin it."

"I don't really care." I said before turning around and walking away. I walked out of the store going to one of the benches that were outside sitting on it.

I opened the Uber app on my phone after unlocking it, ordered an Uber, and then sat down to wait for it. When it eventually arrived, I climbed inside and the Uber drive went smoothly.

"Ma'am were at your destination." The driver said.

"Thank you." I unlocked the car door, got out, and started to go to the gate. When the security guard saw me, he let me go inside the community and I continued to walk to my home with my head swarming with thoughts.

When I got to my house I unlocked the door and went inside of the house and let out a deep breathe that I myself didn't even know I was holding.

"I have to ask Ameili about this to see if I'm tripping or not." I mumbled. My problem is when someone does something to me, I want to ask the whole entire world if I'm wrong or right.

"Hello?" Ameili answered the call.

"Hey Mei, You feeling any better?"

"Girl hell no. My throat still hurts like hell, my head is hurting and I been throwing up all day."

"Yeah you're losing your voice too. I hope you feel better though. Something happened at the mall with me and Mayuko."

"What happened? Y'all got hurt?" She sat up.

"No. Nobody did nothing to us. Mayuko brought up how you're back with Salim and she kept on calling you a dummy and I was just telling her how you'll leave when you want to leave and I have faith in you and she didn't care about any of that so I told her this is why I don't talk to y'all about my relationship problems and to sum it up she went and said me not telling y'all about my problems is the reason why I'm where I am now and that maybe if I told y'all about my problems I would've been left Razzi."

"The fuck? Let me add that bitch to the call."

"Ameili."