"carry on." the judge said, finally dismissing my lawyer.

"What happened after the party?" Mrs. Swayer asked.

"I was really quiet, Xalla didn't say anything, and that frustrated me even more. We got home and Xalla continued to ignore me, she changed and got onto Instagram or TikTok." I said.

"So instead of addressing the problem you just continued to be quiet?" Mrs. Sawyer asked.

"yes, I um, then I invited her to the living room, and asked if she wanted to watch a movie, she agreed and came out, and then before I played the movie I decided to question her. I asked how she knew Vince, and she explained how she knew him. and how they grew up with each other and blah blah blah." I continued.

"So I've gathered you are jealous and possessive, anyways continue on." Mrs.Swayer said.

"I asked what he needed to pull her aside for, and she just explained they were catching up for a little before focusing back on Venus since it was her night," I said, dully

"I asked for her phone and found out she and Vince had a bit of history, and they use to talk, I lost it, and that's when I punched her," I said with a shrug.

"So clearly you feel no remorse." Mrs.Swayer says, eyeing me.

"We all make mistakes, it's not like you can go back and fix it." I shrugged again.

"So as one does, I did a little digging, and found a little something about you." Mrs.Swayer said.

"Does the name Tatiana Russo ring any bells?" she asked.

Fuck I'm screwed.

Fuck play it cool, play it cool.

"No," I state.

"You're lying." Mrs.Swayer starts.

"Want to know how I know?" she questions.

"You gulped nervously, and I watched as fear flashed in your eyes before you probably told yourself to play it cool." She says, reading me like an open fucking book.

"Your Honor I have no further questions, but I would like to call someone to testify." Mrs.Swayer says.

"Go ahead, Mr. Tauros step off the stand." the Judge says. I do and quickly rush back to my seat.

"The fuck is she talking about?" Mr.Finner my lawyer asks.

"This isn't my first case, "I whisper.

they weren't kidding when they said, if you don't deal with it, your past will come back to haunt you.

I watched as a girl came from my side, she gave me a small smile, and walked up to the stands.

"Who are you?" Mrs.Swayer asked.

"I am Tatiana Russo," she stated, calmly.

"Do you know why you've been called up here?" Mrs.Swayer asked her.

"Yes, I am here to testify against Mr.Tauros," she stated.

I wonder what she went through.

"What happened with you and him?" Mrs.Swayer asked.

"He abused me, and I took him to court, he spent 3 years in jail, then got out, and I never saw him again," she stated.

"When was this?" she stated

"2018," she replied.

"So you're saying this is not his first criminal offense?" Mrs.Swayer said.

"No ma'am." She said.

"This settles it, when it comes to the case of Barlowe v Tauros, I rule in favor of Barlowe." the judge says.

"Mr.Tauros you have been found guilty and have been sentenced to 10 years, in prison, seeing as this is not your first case, as well as 30 years probation, Case dismissed." the Judge said, I shot up and turned around pulling Venus into a hug.

Venus smiled at me and let go, and walked over to the judge.

"Can I say one thing to Mr.Tauros before he is taken away?" Venus asked

"Go ahead." The judge said.

I stood there, face to-face with Ernesto, he was still on the other side of the table

"All I have to say to you is that I hope you learn your lesson." I start off, and everyone goes quiet, knowing I have something else to say.

"Oh and uh don't drop the soap," I say, everyone on our side laughs, as well as a few others on Ernestos, we all watch as he gets escorted out of the courtroom, and now out of our lives.