{Chapter 11}

|Chapter 11|Bound to Sin with Bain|

I'm not sure if the house seemed quiet because everyone stopped or if it was because the walls were soundproof I think

I'm not sure if the house seemed quiet because everyone stopped or if it was because the walls were soundproof I think... But I couldn't hear anything outside.

I wasn't all that focused on it though, I was more so focused on this gorgeous man in front of me.

We were standing what felt like 2 feet away from each other. We stared at each other, curious to see which of us would break first.

I broke first, and he took that chance to grab me by my throat, and pull me to him, sealing my lips with his.

There was no cringe fighting for dominance, but more like a kiss full of lust, passion, and need. And besides, there would be no reason to fight for power especially when we both knew he had it.

One of his hands rested on the base of my throat while the other hand wandered around aimlessly. His hand traced all my light curves, my ass, my thigh, then it found its resting place on my hip. his hand on my throat went down to the valley of my breasts, then rested on my stomach.

Then we finally pulled away from each other, panting for air. He then took the hand that rested on my stomach and put it in between my thighs, touching my pussy.

"Awe wet for me are we?". He asked, his hot British accent making itself loud and clear.

"Mhm." I moan quietly as he starts running his fingers up and down my pussy.

"words love, don't be quiet with me," he says, looking into my eye.

"Y-yes I'm wet for you." I manage to get out.

"I know I can feel it," he said, smirking, feeling I was practically soaked at this point.

He then slowly slid his fingers into my entrance, kissing my neck.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this." he groaned as I tug on his hair.

"Shit," I mumble as his fingers seem to reach deeper and deeper.

"Look at you being such a good girl," he said, kissing my forehead.

If I didn't like praise before, I like it now.

He gently took his fingers out slightly, then started pumping them in and out of me. I bit my lip trying to hold the moans back.

He gently tapped the side of my cheek.

"Stop holding back," he growled, pumping in and out of me faster.

"Fuck!". I let out, grabbing his shoulder, watching his arms flex and his veins pop out.

"That's it, love, there you go," he said, guiding my face, and making me look at him.

"Look at me while I slowly destroy you," he said huskily.

It was like he was the hot villain and the hero in my story, and it felt so damn good.

"Oh, my god," I yelled as I felt my climax coming, I was going to hit that sweet wave of euphoria.

"hold it." He said, he then removed his fingers.

He licked his fingers clean like an animal finishing off its prey.

"Delicious," he mumbled.

"Bed, now, on your back legs spread," he commanded.

being the good little Sub I am, I walked past him and laid on my back, placing my legs on the bench in front of my bed so that he had full access to do whatever he was about to do.

He took off his shirt.

His back flexed with every movement.

I wanted to touch myself so bad just watching. He turned around and all I saw was Ab city.

"Move up," he said before he noticed that I was checking him out. I listened and backed up to where my head met the pillows.

"Like the view darling?" he teased as he stalked towards me.

I didn't use my words, I just nodded.

he got on top of me and held my throat.

"I said use your words," he said, cocking his head to the side.

"Y-yes, I like what I saw" I mumbled.

"Louder," he commanded.

"Yes," I said, loud enough.

"Yes, what?". he asked, pushing me further, as he started to trail kisses along my body.

"Yes i-" I started to answer him, but I felt his hot tongue meet my pussy.

he took a big lick from top to bottom.

"I didn't hear you." he comes up, looking at me.

"I like what I saw," I said louder.

"That's a good slut, now I guess I can reward you," he said, his accent I swear it makes me wetter than a water park.

I could barely focus, all I knew was that he was extremely talented at giving head. I'm pretty sure my thighs were bruised because I was squeezing his head with them and trying to back out... and he held me down.

"Stop running darling," he said I could feel his words vibrating throughout my body, and I could feel his fingers pumping as well.

"Please.". I gasped as the pleasure felt so good.

"Please what?". he asked coming up slightly.

"Please let me Cum!". I moaned as he picked up the speed, and my back started to arch off of the bed

"Hm... you've been good enough," he said, going back, and eating out more, forcing me down to the bed.

"Yes, thank you!". I said as I finally reached that glorious sweet wave of euphoria.

My body was shaking and Bain watched in awe.

"Look at you darling, so beautiful." He said as he kissed my thighs. Then he got up, and took his boxers off, stroking his cock a few times before he came to me and slowly pushed it in.

"Fuck your thick." I moaned as my walls tightened around his member.

Hefucked me hard, but gently and sometimes fast or slow, but it was the best I've ever had, don't even get me started on the aftercare it was wonderful.

Also...

the walls aren't soundproof...