{Chapter 18}

|Chapter 18| Gotta stay strong|

I love Venus so much. She surprised me with my favorite things and was one of the people who has looked out for me since I was little. I knew what Venus was doing, and I won't lie, it did make me feel a bit better about my shitty situation.

Tomorrow I had to go to court, and as far as I know, Venus and Koa were coming as moral support. I already had a lawyer, so I wasn't worried about losing or anything, I just didn't want to see his face.

Anyways after tackling Venus, she, Koa, Rowan, his boyfriend Waylen, and I all sat on the couch and just watched movies until Rowan and Waylen left, but they said they would come to support me tomorrow as well, and that made my heart happy.

It was nice seeing that even when other friendships don't work out, or people don't want to be in your life, there are almost always those same people that know you, and they choose to be there for you regardless.

I saw Venus fell asleep on Koa, and he was knocked out too. I didn't want them to suffer back and neck pain sleeping on the couch so I woke them up. Well, I tried with Venus but she is a major heavy sleeper. But I thought of the perfect thing to wake her up.

"KOA IS SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER GIRL!" I yelled.

"No the fuck he is not," she said as she shot up, looking around.

"He isn't I just said that so you'd wake up," I said laughing at her expression, Koa joined me, watching how her eyes were filled with a bit of annoyance.

"Girl I love you, but don't ever do that again," she said, she then yawned gave me a hug and dragged Koa to her room.

I sighed, turned off the living room tv, and went into my own room. I needed the sleep because tomorrow was going to be long...

I slept and then my Alarm blared at me.

I let out another sigh and got up. I went to my bathroom quickly and took a shower, which definitely allowed me to relax.

I gathered my long hair and gelled it down, brushing it into a ponytail, I did some light makeup, and put on a pencil skirt, a button-up top, and then heels.

I walked out to find Venus in another pantsuit outfit, which I could tell she has gotten obsessed with wearing, and Koa also had on a suit. Venus made me pancakes, we ate, brushed out teeth then left.

I walked in the middle with Koa on my right and Venus on my left. We got into the elevator and then walked out to Venus' BMW. Koa being the gentlemen he is, opened her door, then mine, then waited until we got fully settled in the car before closing the doors.

He got into the driver's side after taking the keys from Venus. We drove to the courthouse, and the only thing I could focus on was mentally preparing to see Ernesto's face. Especially since it's been about a month since the incident.