{chapter 9}

|Chapter 9| agreements and dates|

So as ya'll already know I made a bet with Xalla about The orgy-type thing happening or not

So as ya'll already know I made a bet with Xalla about The orgy-type thing happening or not. I knew it would happen but I knew Bianca would say that it needed to wait a bit. Xalla, however, thought she would be able to do it and still not worry about what we already know as mind-blowing sex that she just had.

"I can still do it, I just need water," Bianca said, slightly limping as she came out of room 6 and walked with us to room 7.

"Wait I just have one question before this whole thing goes down," Bianca says, as she sits on the couch staying true to her word and taking a few sips of water.

"Shoot.". I say telling her to ask her question.

"are we going to be like orgy as in like everyone over everyone or are we sticking in our couples?" she asks.

"Honestly I didn't overthink about it," I say.

"I think we should all stay in our couples at least for now.". Xalla says.

"I agree.". I say.

"We agree too.". Koa says, speaking on him and Ernesto.

"Then it's settled we will all stay in our partners in this thing.". Xalla says, dashing Ernesto. I walk over to Koa and Bianca is pulled to David.

"Before we start what's the safe word?". I ask

"Powerpuff down.". Bianca says

I laugh.

"Alright Powerpuff down it is.". I say.

I watch as Venus makes out with Koa and Ernesto makes out with Xalla, and I'm not even going to lie, I wanna kiss Venus or Xalla or both of them which is why I asked about the whole orgy thing

I watch as Venus makes out with Koa and Ernesto makes out with Xalla, and I'm not even going to lie, I wanna kiss Venus or Xalla or both of them which is why I asked about the whole orgy thing... I mean it is an orgy in technical terms but not reality. At least not right now...

Anyway, David pulls me out of my haze and kisses me. I kiss him back, and this time I wrap my hands around his shoulders, and he hoists me up, I then wrap my legs around his waist.

I open my right eye so I can watch Xalla and Venus... yeah I got a crush on both of them but can you blame me!?

I watch as Xalla is standing on her feet, bending over and touching her toes. Ernesto is blowing her back out. You can hear the loud slapping of their skin. And I watch as Xalla's fat ass jiggles as Ernesto slaps it a few times, and her moans fly out of her mouth.

Venus is getting eaten out, her juicy thighs hooked around Koa's head, his large hands holding her hips down in place. I close my eye back trying to focus. Suddenly I feel a stinging sensation on my ass.

David is currently gripping the shit out of it. and I know for a fact that he's leaving a mark...

I pull apart from him, finally needing to catch my breath, I look back over at Xalla and Venus, Xalla still in the same position, and Venus now straddling and riding Koa.

"Turn around since you want to watch so bad," David says.

before I can say anything he puts me down spins me around and slams into me. he keeps going, roughly and harshly pounding me. all of our moans fill the room. tears are running down my face I can't even see.

"Slow down.". I whimper

"Don't tell me what to do." He grunted out with each thrust, choking me in the process.

"Please, please slow down.". I whimpered.

"Please it's starting to hurt," I say

"fucking take it.". he grunts going ever harder and rougher.

"Powerpuff down." I cried out.

He then lowered me to the floor and left me there.

I was riding Koa literally right about to cum when I hear "Powerpuff down

I was riding Koa literally right about to cum when I hear "Powerpuff down." I mean I wasn't even worried about it until I looked at Xalla and saw she was fine, she looked at me I looked at her and we both knew something was wrong.

We saw Bianca on the floor crying, and not good tears.

"B what's wrong?" I ask getting off of Koa and going over to her.

"way too rough, it hurts," she said.

"what the hell did you do!?". Xalla yelled, looking at David with fire in her eyes.

"She just couldn't handle it.". David said shrugging.

"alright bet.". I said I went over and put my skirt on, and Xalla did too we looked at each other.

Then we pounced.

"Bitch she said slow down I could literally hear her crying and even though you're a dom you know subs have limits.". I say, I then proceed to punch him in the gut.

"Motherfucker.". Xalla yells giving him a left hook to the face.

David stumbles back.

"Get your bitches 'for I beat them the fuck up.". David says.

I get up in his space, chest to chest.

"Do it bitch I'm right here," I say looking up into his eye, anger in mine.

"touch her or Xalla or even Bianca and you're fucking dead," Koa said I felt him behind me. That didn't matter though, I still stood my ground.

"man fuck ya'll," David said he then left the room, slamming the door behind him.

I turn around and head to Xalla and Bianca, helping get Bianca off the floor.

"Let's get you home.". I say to her.

This was definitely not how I was expecting the night to go...