"No ma'am," she answered.

"Alright, Mr. Vincent you may step off the stand." the judge said. She then gave me a look and I understood exactly what It meant. It meant we were winning.

I got off the stand and made my way back to Venus. I grabbed Xalla's hand and told her I got her back. She smiled at me, and gave my hand a gentle squeeze before letting go, and turning back around. I then grabbed Venus' hand, gave it a kiss, then put my arm around her.

"I'd like to call up Mr. Tauros himself." Mrs.Swayer said as she stood up.

I already knew that this was going to be good...

Yeah, I know what I did was wrong, but we can't go back in time now, can we?

I got up and made my way to the stands. I sat down, and immediately my eyes were on Xalla, and they wouldn't move.

She didn't squirm under my gaze, just glared at me, rage in her eyes.

"Mr. Tauros, stop staring at my client, and answer the question." Mrs. Swayer said.

"What was the question?" I asked snapping out of it.

"What happened with Ms. Barlowe, and Ms. Bacardi's brother that made you so mad?". She repeated.

"That night was a celebration for Venus, getting a promotion at her brother's club." I started.

"So her Brother owns where she works?" she asked, trying to pinpoint why this fits into the story.

"yes," I answered

"Continue on," she said.

"Xalla gave him a hug. He pulled Venus aside for a moment to talk about life, and then eventually he did the same with Xalla, only thing was I didn't know what they were talking about, and that night Xalla didn't really speak with me at the party." I explained.

"So what I'm hearing is that you are jealous because she talked to him for a brief moment but not really you because there was a celebration going on for someone else?" she asks, rephrasing my words.

"Objection." My lawyer suddenly yelled.

"Objection overruled, continue on Mrs.Swayer." the judge said.

"Yes," I mumbled.

"What was that?" Mrs. Swayer said, she held her hand up to her ear.

"I said yes," I stated.

"Objection, she's taunting my client." my Lawyer said.

"Objection overruled, this is not the johnny depp trials where you get to say objection or hearsay to everything, because you were also overstepping with her client's witnesses." the judge said, quickly defending their side.

"My apologies your honor," he said.

"Don't bother we both know you will end up making that mistake again." the judge said.