Deep talk

Tw: sexual assault, swearing
Words: 1069

——————
We leave the prison, walking out to Emily and Hotch again. Emily sees us, walking fast up to me and hugs me tight. "Wow what happened, your pale." She strokes my face, holding my hands tight.
"We need to talk," Rossi says.

We drive back to the bau, not talking about what happened with Adam.
Emily sits next to me and Reid, Rossi next to Hotch on the passenger seat. Emily holds my hands, she watches me looking out the window. Why did he ask me about my family. How can he know I am her.

We arrive and get up to JJ, Derek and Penelope.
"Did you get any informations about the dead women or the calls?" Derek asked as he walked up to Hotch. He nods, pointing up to the table room.
"Lou, do you want to be alone for a second?" Emily asks me, I shake my head.
We sit down, everyone staring at me and waiting for an answer.

"He told me what his actual plan was, back in California. He got a bomb, he kidnapped me for a message." "A message?" Derek interrupts, I look up, nodding at him. "He wanted to blow up everyone and everything that makes him sick. Gay people, people that dress different. Everything that isn't normal." "Where is the bomb?" Hotch asks, "He didn't tell me where the bomb is," I look around, seeing the confusion in everyone's face. "And what kind of message did he want from you?" Emily asked.
"I don't know."

I got back home, falling instantly in my bed. He knows my past, what the fuck does he want.
"Lou," Emily says, "Spencer told me about how he asked about your family." I jump up, facing her,
"Do you want to talk about it?"
I look away from her, "Lou?" Emily asks, "I'm sorry, uhm. I maybe know now why he kidnapped me..."
She sits down next to me on my bed, she crosses her legs and looks me in my eyes. She takes my hands, holding them like a sandwich. "Tell me everything," I look at her. How can I explain it to her.
"I didn't know who exactly he was, even after he kidnapped me and touched me. I didn't know it. After he asked me about my family, I instantly knew it. I knew why he took me, why he did everything." She bows her head, "My past, my real name isn't Lou baker. My name is, was Anastasia bower."
Her hands leave mine, I feel her avoiding touching me. "My family was known for being homophobic, killing people they didn't like. I wasn't raised in California, I was raised in Spain. He was a good friend of my father, they had plans for bombing people and other stuff. My mother died because of cancer and my father got killed by a police officer while he tried to kill a woman.
I was 7 when they died, after that I was in different family's but with 16 I went to California. Started school, study for being a vet. I changed my name, everything to forget my past."
Emilys eyes got bigger, I can see how she doesn't know what to say or what to do.

It's silent, we sit on my bed, not looking at each other and not talking. I look up, tears run down my cheeks. "Emily, I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you this, but I tried to forget my past."

She stands up, taking her stuff and leaves my apartment wordless.

3 days after the meeting with Adam and talk with Emily, I couldn't get to see her. I tried to call Emily, but no answers.

I went to work, knowing I fucked up and the FBI agents are trying to find the bomb and the killer of the two women.
"Hello Lou," my boss says after seeing me in the locker room. I look up, seeing him standing with a smile. "Oh hey," I say looking at him and change my clothes. "How was the meeting with Adam."
I take a step back, staring at him not knowing what to do next. He smiles, coming near me. "Oh now you ask yourself why I know it, hm? Let me explain you something. Adam grey is my brother, I talk with him every day. We loved your parents, Lou, you will be the one to show us how to kill like your parents did."
I take more steps back, touching the wall with my back. He comes near me, pressing me against the wall harder. "I know why he likes you, you're too pretty to like women." I hold my breath, feel his hands touch my waist and my thighs. "Unfortunately you are his, but he wouldn't know if we have one night together, right Lou? You wouldn't tell him that."
He smiles, touching my belly and chest with his hand while he holds with his other hand my throat.

Help me, I can't move or talk.

Suddenly his phone rings, he takes his hands off of me and answers the call. He turns around and I take the chance to run out of the room.
I run out, just away from him.
I didn't see Emily walking up to the building I come out of. "Lou!" She shouts while I run away.
She follows me, shouting my name.

After some moments of running and not hearing her shout my name, I sit down next to a wall, trying to catch my breath. "Lou," she shouts again, standing in front of me and out of breath.
I look up, seeing who stands there, also out of breath.
"Emily?" I say, she sits down in front of me, touching my knees. "What happened? Why did you run away?" I start to cry, feeling her hands on me makes me want to end everything.
"My boss, everything Adam knows about me, us.
He is his-," "Brother," Emily interrupts, "How?" I ask, laying my head against hers. "I'm sorry for not talking to you, I couldn't get words out and didn't know what to do. We found out who you are, we found out about his brother. Everything."
I look up, trying to understand this situation.

She helps me get up, hugs me and kisses my lips softly. "Let's get home, we need to talk."