DAY BEFORE WEDDING

Start from the beginning

"Go home and change" Freen instructed

"Ha?eehh..but my house is far from here"

"I don't care"

"Aww you're so harsh with the kid Freen" the girl named Nam said.

At the moment I don't know what to feel.

"I'm sorry but please let me in I will not do it again"

"Hmmmm.. come with me" Freen said

I'm wondering and confused so I'm just standing and then she grabbed my hand then pulled me to the locker section. She dragged me and cornered me . Her hand is on my shoulder and her face is too close. My heart is beating fast.

"Excuse me"

"Huh?"

"You're blocking my locker"

"Ooh . Sorry"

She unlocked it and get her bag then opened it to get some extra clothes . I didn't know she packed it like lunch food.

"Here wear this , there's the restroom.I'll wait for you here"

I followed her before she gets annoyed for some reason I'm kinda intimidated with her. I rush to the rest room to get changed.

I'm done and I saw Freen talking to two guys.

"President , please we will be quick . I will just buy some food" a tall guy said

"Yeah please P'Freen " another guy said

"No , I've known you for so long Heng don't fool me I know you're just gonna buy cigarette . And you Non don't come with Heng , he is a bad influence "

"Oiiii that hurts" Heng said

I walk to them and cleared my throat

"Ahmm excuse me, where can I put my clothes "

Freen looked at me from head to toe as if she's judging me.

"Here , this is an extra locker."

" Wow who is this cutie" Heng asked

"She's new , don't scare her" Freen said

"Oiii am I scary " Heng asked

"a little" Non answered

"By the way I am Heng and you?"

I'm about to answer but Freen spoke

"You have to go to class.And you kid, Let's go!" She grabbed my hand again dragging me to another room .

"Ahh what is this?"

"It's the orientation room for newbies so you should listen carefully . The dean will come in few minutes , just behave and wait here. "

"Ahhh okay , thank you so much"

"Don't forget to wash my uniform and give it back to me in the student council room , okay?"

"Ahhh yeh yeah "

I'm quite relieved that she's gone. My heart is calmer now but for I don't know why I kinda like it when she's with me. The way she is bossy around me and grabbing me to places . What am I thinking? I'm having crushes on girls but only to celebrities like Taylor Swift.
Am I adoring her? I mean she looks cool. Hmm I should focus and listen here so she won't scold me tomorrow.
I texted Mom to pick up my uniform too.

~~~~
FREEN'S POV

I went to the restroom after I sent the newbie to the orientation area. I sighed as I reminisce her face. She's like an angel and innocent kid. I love how my uniform is suited on her. It's a bit loose but still cute. Good thing I was able to control my laugh seeing her with the unicorn dress. As a student council I have to maintain my image of being strict so students will follow me.Even with my friends just like the two guys earlier, Non and Heng . They are my classmates since elementary as same with Nam , that's why we're so close.