31: A+

As the weeks went on, Y/N never missed a therapy session. She felt relieved for the first time in her entire life. School was so much better, the nightmares have reduced. Especially after hearing Y/D/N has to do an additional 10 years.

"Hey." Y/N smiled as she met Lizzie at the school since Lizzie spent the night with Scarlett since Colin was being a jerk.

"Hi." Lizzie smiled as Y/N kissed her cheek.

"Don't hold off on the PDA because of my now single ass." Scarlett stated as both Y/N and Lizzie leaned in for a quick peck. "So, what are we doing for your birthday?" Scarlett asked Lizzie as Y/N looked between the two.

"Your birthday?" Y/N asked her with wide eyes. "Why don't I know when it is?"

"Because it's not important." Lizzie shrugged.

"It is very important." Y/N told her as Scarlett watched the two amused. "It's one day that we can celebrate that awesomeness and stunningly beautifulness that is Lizzie Olsen."

"I don't think beautifulness is a word." Lizzie teased.

"It is when you are concerned." Y/N stated. "I will fight for it to be put into the dictionary."

"It's the 16th Feb." Scarlett told her earning a glare off of her best friend. "I am sick of feeling like I am single."

"Ok well, the 16th is a school day so maybe we can do something after we finish school." Y/N said as Lizzie groaned. "Come on Scarlett, we have a lot of planning. I'll walk to honeroom."

"What about me?" Lizzie asked as she trailed behind.

"You and I are literally in the same class." Scarlett told her.

"And we need to plan your birthday." Y/N told her with a smirk as both Scarlett and Y/N walked arm in arm. Lizzie just chuckled as she followed behind the two. Not realising the burning glare from Colin as they walked through the hall. "We need to meet up at lunch to discuss it."

"Yes. How about the library?" Scarlett said as Y/N agreed.

"I thought we were having lunch together?" Lizzie asked Y/N as Y/N approached her with a smile.

"We are. With Scarlett in the library. You can read that book you've been obsessed with while we organise your day." Y/N told her as she rested her hands on Lizzie's hips.

"Ok." Lizzie smiled. Y/N leaned down and kissed her softly before leaving to go to her own class.

As the day went on, Y/N and the rest of her history class were getting their essays back. Y/N was extremely nervous since she worked very hard on it. When Mr Jackson approached her, placing the paper face down and a stoic expression. He remained near her as she turned it over. She was shocked to see A+ in a red marker.

"Is this right sir?" She asked as he smiled at her.

"It is indeed." He told her with a smile. "I love the arguments and your passion about it. I was shocked with it myself."

"Wow." Y/N looked at the grade with wide eyes.

"Wow indeed. You should be proud of yourself." He said before he continued to hand them out. Y/N was happy with herself. Extremely proud.

When lunchtime rolled around, she met both Scarlett and Lizzie in the library. Scarlett smiled as Y/N sat down.

"Don't you have something to show Lizzie?" Scarlett smirked already knowing.

"What is it?" Lizzie asked as Y/N got her paper from her bag and handed it over to Lizzie. "This is yours?"

"I got an A+ in history." Y/N beamed as Lizzie squealed pulling Y/N in for a hug.

"I am so fucking proud of you." Lizzie beamed. "We should celebrate."

"I have my shift at the cafe." Y/N told her. Lizzie's eyebrows furrowed as she realised that Y/N has been taking on a lot more shifts

"Why are you working so much?" Lizzie asked her.

"Your mum needs the extra help and I thought I have taken up most of your time so I thought maybe I would step back and you and Scarlett could spend more time together like you used to before I appeared." Y/N told her sheepishly.

"Aww." Scarlett smiled as she hugged Y/N. "You truly have changed. You're not that dick you used to be."

"That's because I never had someone believe in me the way Lizzie does. Even when she hated me." Y/N smirked.

"Hate is a strong word." Lizzie scrunched her nose.

"You did hate her." Scarlett told her as Lizzie had a look of betrayel on her face.

"Just throw me under the bus why don't you." Lizzie exclaimed as the other two laughed.

"So you did hate me." Y/N smirked as Lizzie looked down. "You know, I never hated you. I actually respected you back then because you are a hard worker who doesn't care about your reputation."

Lizzie smiled sheepishly as Scarlett decided to speak up.

"Ok, you read that god damn book." She told Lizzie before turning to Y/N. "Let's organise her birthday since you get her to yourself on Valentine's Day."

Lizzie blushed at those words, her first Valentine's Day in a relationship. The butterflies swarming in her stomach as the other two across from her organised her birthday.

AN

Just a filler chapter here guys. Please let me know what you think.